Chapter 10.

~* Your POV *~

Before she could count I started running to hide in the closet that is located in the bathroom.

I sit in the closet floor and sit there quietly as my mind goes to wonderland.

It seems like a minute pass by when I heard someone open the bathroom door.I tensed up hoping it wasn't (y/f/n).The person slowly closed it and walked towards my location.

My heart started beating fast when finally the anonymous person opened the closet.

I saw Dan standing there sheepishly.

"What the fuc-" I didn't finish when he placed his hand on my mouth.

He walked in and slowly closed the door behind making it all dark again.But it wasn't so dark as I can still see him smiling towards me.

He took his hand off my mouth and sat down besides me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Its always good to hide in different places.It will make it harder for them to find you.I hide in a place for a minute and then another." He explained.

Before I could reply someone opened the door.We both tensed up and looked at the crack under the door.We saw both feet standing right in front.

Before they could open, a noise was heard from downstairs.The person left and walked down the stairs.

"Come on let's get out and go somewhere else.I am sure they will be back once they find out what happened." He said as he stood up.

I stood up and slowly opened the door.He got out and closed it behind him.We both walked out of the batbroom and silently walked towards another closet that was in the hallway.

We sat down on the floor and we silently giggled.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

"The best.I feel like a spy." He answered.

I laughed quietly.He smiled showing off his dimple. I was tempted to poke it so I did.

"Peasent! No!" He quietly yelled.

I snorted.I covered my mouth on utter emberrasment.I know he couldn't see me but I started blushing bright red so I covered my face.

"(Y/n), don't hide yourself." He said.

He grabbed both of my hands and put them to my side and smiled.I smiled back.

"See.Now don't be shy."

"Okay."

Someone rapidly opened the door,blinding us with the light.

"FOUND YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" (y/f/n) yelled.

"JESUS CHRIST! YOU SCARED ME!" yelled Dan.

"Where's Phil?" I asked.

"I haven't found him yet." She answered.

"REALLY?! Then what was that noise downstairs , that happened like a few minutes ago?"

"Oh that was actually my fault.I left my phone in the very edge of the counter and it fell and now its cracked. HELP ME FIND PHIL!"

I opened (y/f/n) room and found him hugging her Yoshi plushie.

"Umm..."I awkwardly said.

He quickly dropped the plushie and looked at me staright in the eyes.

"I FOUND PHIL!" I yelled like a child.

"DANG IT!" Phil screamed.

(Y/f/n) and Dan walked up besides me.

I brought out my phone and turn on the camera.

"Hello guys! I was just playing hide and go seek with these three losers and I found Phil here.How do you feel Phil?" I said zooming my phone even closer towards his face.

"I feel defeated and betrayed." He replied.

We laughed.

*° Time Skip °*

We were sitting in the sofa talking about the most random things that pop into our minds.

"I want a unicorn." I said randomly.

"I wanna go to sleep." Dan yawned.

"You guys can sleep over for today. (Y/n) and I could sleep in the sofa." (Y/f/n) suggested.

"No! That would be rude of us we will sleep in the sofa and both of you sleep in your rooms,besides this is your house." Phil added.

"I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS!"

(Y/f/n) left the room and left us in suspense.She then came back and had an inflatable bed.

"Let's blow this bish up!" She yelled excitely.

After we blew it we placed it where the coffee table was and grabbed pillows and blankets and started watching Doctor Who in Netflix.

* many hours later *

Its currently 4 in the morning and we were still up trying to scare each other with creepy stories or experiences that has happened to us.

"I remember once I was in the process of waking up when I saw a little girl standing right in front of me. When I fully woke up I saw nothing." I said remembering that moment.

"Well I am going to sleep before I freak out and can't sleep." Dan said walking towards the inflatable bed.

"Okay goodnight." We said.

Then Phil followed an fell asleep in the inflatable bed and (y/f/n) and I fell asleep in the sofa.