Chapter 13.

~* Your POV and Dan's POV *~ (I can try and make this work without it confusing everyone and if its good enough I can do any future chapters like this )

I felt a lump form in my throat. I tightly held my pants.Since when did he had a girlfriend?

My plan was to tell her it was (y/f/n) but I knew deep down inside she wasn't the right one. (Y/n) was.

Her face fell and clenched her teeth.

"Oh.She sure is a lucky one." She gripped her knuckles.

"She sure is.Well lucky for you, you already met her.She is right there." I pointed towards (y/n)

My eyes widened.

"Oh." She started glaring at me. "How long have you guys been together?"

"Over a year now."

"Well congrats." And with that she walked away.

"Come on let's leave already." Phil stood up rubbing his belly. "I am so full."

"Same." (Y/f/n) said.

I walked past Dan and he held my shoulder.

"Keep up the act.We have to make her believe it." I whispered in her ear before I interlocked our hands together.

I use this as an excuse to make a small move on her.I always had the urge to hold her delicate hand.So now that I am, I never wanted let go.

I look at down at our hands and blushed.

In the corner of my eye I saw her look down at our hands.I bet she now thinks I am a creep.

We went to the counter and the same waitress attended us. She growled as she saw our interlocked hands.

To top it off I started hugging her tightly and kissed her cheek.I am such a fucken stupid.

I blushed so hard it burned enough to make a smore.

We all helped pay and got out.I pulled away from Dan's hand and looked at him straight in the eye.

"You didn't had to do that Dan." I informed.

"I gotta protect you even if it comes to act we are dating." I smiled at her.