The Beginning of The End

No one understands. Everyone tells me I'm obsessive but I'm only a teenage girl with a broken heart missing the love of her life- right?

I drag myself out of bed and stumble to the mirror. I admire my bright common- but also one of a kind- eyes. One is magenta while the other is also magenta. But you know who really pays attention to details? Harry did. My muse. My flame. My secret lover.

I glance behind me and see that my bed is empty. Usually Hardy waits for me to get ready in the morning and takes me to school. I stroll over to the bathroom and look at my appearance once again. My dirty blond hair with silver streaks that are one hundred percent natural were Harey's favorite feature of mine. Besides my boobs.

I go through my morning routine with numbness as I slip on my bright pink Hannah Montana collector's edition dress, just because I decided school wasn't important when I have a broken heart so I would stay home.
I walk down the stairs to break to my single mother that I will not be going to school today.

"Mom," I declare as I put my hands on my hips. She wasn't going down without a fight. "I'm not ready to go back to school."
My mom spins around with a smile on her face.

"That's fine, Kyliè. I know you're upset about Harry's absence."

"MOM." I scream, tears streaming down my face along with my perfectly put together mascara- not that I needed it because my lashes are lushes. "I said I'm not ready to go back!"

My mom nods with appreciation. "Okay honey, no worries. I'll bring you up some waffles,"

"Fine!" I wipe my tears aggressively. "Stop guilting me!"

One of my best but worst features was my ability to be kind. I obviously didn't get this trait from my mom. Possibly my dad who died 20 years ago- I think. I mean I'm seventeen so I guess that makes sense.

The bus parks right on our lawn and nearly hits my dog. I hate that dog she isn't allowed inside the house.
"Bye mom," I say with sadness and my mom waves goodbye.

She's such a bitch. So inconsiderate.
I hop into the bus and sit in the back alone, with my headphones in, staring out the window while it rained. I miss him.
*sighs* This is going to be such a long day of school.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey guyz! This is my first fanfic XD :3 hope u all <3 it!!! obveusly lyke and vote plzzzz ;D XP

STAY COOL KOOL KATS