Tronald Dump

I enter school, my hair as black as midnight. Guys stare at me like they want a bight. But I'm also butt hurt ugly so I don't know why they all love me.
"Kylè!" Jason strolls over to me and caresses my face. "How's it going hot stuff?"
Ugh. Jason has been in love with me for like thirty years. God I hate him. "Hi Jason." I take his hand in mine. "How's it going?" I bat my magenta eyelashes that are the same color as my blue eyes.
"You wanna hang with me and my homies after school for an orG?"
I roll my eyes and take the straw out of my Starbucks pumpkin spice latay and and stick the straw in my bun and then eat the plastic cup whole. Some say I'm addicted but what do those hitches know. How could he even ask that of me?!?!?! "I can't cheat on my boyfriend, Harty."
"Wait..." Jason trails off. "Isn't his name Harry? The dude from one direction?"
A trigger went off and I shoot down the hall with tears streaming down my face. I manage to trip and fall, but someone catches me.
"Be careful misses future styles."
I look up to see Tronald Dump giving me a warm smile.
"What are you doing here mr. Dump?" I ask.
"I'm your new principle."
"Really?!?!"
Something burst through the glass ceiling of our low-budget school and I don't believe who I see. I feel it fall into my arm and become dizzy before passing out. But before that I saw my boyfriend, descending from the heavens on his morocycle. Five girls draped around him.
How could he cheat on me like this??
I run off crying straight into Jason's arms.
"Don't touch my woman!!!!!!!!" Harrison barrels toward us. "I'll beat you to death with my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Halsey you have no right to be possessive over me!"
Kevin grabs me by the arm and sinks his teeth into my earlobe. My vision swirls and THEM I pass out.

A/N
HEY KOOL KATS!! I know!! Cliff hanger wow!! And ugh autocorrect is such a butt :/ it changed Harrey to Kevin idk why. I'll make sure to update soon but I'm super busy with my social life and my boyfriend x3 <333. It's our three day anniversary and I think we're gonna have the sex 🙊🍌🍆💦👅💦💦💦
Make sure to like this video and give it a big 👍👆 if you want to c mure!!Suscryb! I make new videos every everyday!!!!!
Peace out gutter sloots !! 💋👄👀
                                                            👃
                                                            👄