8- spill it

May 29

Spencer

"Ugh prom is in four days and I am not ready." I panicked.

"Calm down Spence. You need to relax. Go call someone and make plans." Shawn suggested. I nodded, and thanked him.

To Emma: hang out with me. ME! Not Shawn

From Emma: come over. Walk right in

I smiled, and grabbed my purse. My eyes scanned the room for my phone, and it was resting on the coffee table in the living room. I stuck it in my purse and slipped on black flip flops.

(A/n: outfit photo attached)

"Shawn I'm going to Emma's. I'll tell her you said hi." I said before closing the front door. I hopped inside my car, and began driving towards her house. It was a walking distance, but if anyone knows me, they know that I do not do voluntary physical activity. Also, that I hate peanut butter.

"Em!" I hugged the blonde haired girl in front of my.

"So, steph told me everything. Why didn't you just tell her the truth?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I lied, my heart skipped a beat. Not in the good way.

"I know you like Gilinsky. Plus, Johnson is dating Mackenzie, so why would he kiss you." I shrugged, trying to play it cool. "Spill it Spencer. I can tell you want to." She smirked.

"It was Gilinsky that I kissed." I whispered, even though no one else was home to here. "Johnson covered for me because Steph punched me."

Emma wasn't shocked. One thing I hate about her, was that she always knew when I was lying. She seemed to always knows what's up, like she has powers or something.

We talked for hours, about anything and everything. Before I knew it, it was getting dark outside.

"We have school tomorrow. I'll see you then." I hugged Emma, after she walked me down the stairs.

"Yeah. Thanks for telling me everything. Your secrets are safe with me." She winked. I blew her a kiss, jokingly. She 'caught it' and 'put it in her pocket'.

We said bye, and I walked towards my car. Once I was settled in, I leaned back against my seat. Such a long weekend. So many good and bad things have happened within the span of three days. I wouldn't change anything though. I mean, I made three amazing friends, and I kissed Jack. I would take back the whole, beating up my best fiend thing.

--

"I'm back." I said, throwing my keys and purse onto the couch.

"Ow." Shawn yelped. I rolled my eyes and left him a slobbery kiss on his cheek. "Ew!" He hastily wiped my spit off of him, and wiped it back on me.

I shrug and walk towards the kitchen. "We already ate. Leftovers are in the fridge." Jenna smiled, washing the dishes. I took out the leftover pasta, and put it in the microwave.

"How was Emma's." Jenna asked.

"Good. We literally talked the whole time." I admitted.

My ears tuned out Jenna's words and listened to Shawn playing guitar from his room.

"I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you."

I sang quietly, to Shawn's guitar.

"Im gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye."

--
Once I finished eating, I called Shawn into my room.

"Will you take pictures of me?" I asked. He groaned, but nodded anyway.

I stood in front of a white wall, and threw my sunglasses on. I had my hand out to my side, and I didn't smile. He snapped a picture and I did a bunch of random poses.

"Thanks Shawny." I pushed him out of my room. Twin love.

I scrolled through the pictures and decided I liked the first picture the best. My boobs looked really nice, if I do say so myself.

I posted it on Instagram and waited for my likes to come in.

JackGilinsky liked your photo.

I blushed, and opened his page. Most of his pictures were of him and his friends. There were also a bunch with Steph. I think it's best if I try to move on from him.

I've liked him for far to long, and nothing ever changes. Steph and him love each other and there is nothing I can do to change that. I guess I will have to stay away from him as best as I can.

(A/n: short chapter I'm sorry! I'm writing this chapter a day before meeting my internet friend and I am crazy nervous/ excited/ happy. I have so many mixed emotions that I have to process before writing a long chapter.

Love you guys!- mar)