zero

In a strange twist of events, Megan has just lost half of her powers. It's a struggle for her to come to grips with, and though she's terrified of becoming completely powerless, Pietro is determined to be there for her and help her every step of the way. Meanwhile, Thor has returned with news of an incoming battle . . . Heimdall has seen a tear in the realms, and it does not bode well for Midgard.

--

shelley hennig as
MEGAN SINCLAIR

aaron taylor-johnson as PIETRO MAXIMOFF

PIETRO MAXIMOFF

aaron taylor-johnson as PIETRO MAXIMOFF

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

repeat of the general disclaimer seen in books one and two, but y'all need it, so:

when it comes to marvel, I do what I want. there's so much history in comics, cartoons, and movies alike, that I've gone ahead and taken full advantage of my writer's liberty and picked and chosen what is and isn't canon for the sake of this story! that means some things don't match up with what you've seen in the movies. do us both a favor, huh, pal? try not to freak out about it. I promise it all works itself out.

anyway, it's 2018 now, so 3 years have passed since this story began, and I think that now's a good time for it to come to an end. I know I've kept many of you in suspense for more than long enough, and for that, I do apologize. but the series end is here -- and with it, hopefully you'll all be satisfied in the completion of meg & pietro's journey.

it's been a great ride, y'all. hopefully you'll join me on many more.

designated universe 717