Paul Revere x Reader

(Y/n) walked through the streets of boston walking through the market place. Ahead you saw your brother Samuel Adams talking to some men "Sam!...Sam!..." you shouted running over to him. "Oh (y/n) what are you doing here?" Asked my brother. "I'm out shopping for food sam....who's your friend?" I asked. "Oh well this is Paul, Paul this is (y/n) my sister" said sam. I smiled and waved at Paul I saw him blush a little sade of pink.

It's been a week since I meet Paul my brothers friend. We have become the greatest of friends him and I so we decided to meet at a tavern. "Hello (y/n)...ready to go?" Asked Paul. "Yes indeed I am Paul let's be off" I said.

When we arrived at the tavern we ordered ourselves two tankards of ale. I had about two tankards of ale Paul had about five. So he got pretty drunk. "...did I ever...tell you *hic* w-who...I love?" Said Revere with a arm over your shoulder. "No who do you love Paul?" I asked. "Well...her name...her name *hic* is (y/n)" said Paul drunkly.

And like that Paul kissed you stright on the lips it was rough at first but smoothed out.but you soon relaxed into the kiss then you two separated then Paul looked at you in horror. "Oh (y/n) I'm terribly sorry please forgive me!" Said Paul freaking out. "Oh Paul it's fine as long as sam don't find out" I winked at Paul and giggled.

Sorry for it being so short but I had to make it short. Hope you enjoyed it! XD