Malik x Reader

Ok malik your going to get your story now.

Malik: yes finally thank you zero *hugs you crying*

Me: malik get off me! *tries to rip malik off*

Malik: Nuuuuuu I'm not letting go!

Me: *sighs*

Anyway enjoy the story ;)

"Wait this one need not die...there must be another way" malik screamed as Altïar ran ahead taking out an innocent old man. "An exilent kill fortune favors your blade" said kadarr standing next to his brother "not fortune skill you will learn it some day" said Altïar. "Yes he will also teach you how to go against the creed" said malik sounding sarcastic. "What would you have done" Asked Altïar questingly "I would have followed the creed I wouldn't have taken a life of an innocent" said malik. "You have no right to judge me I am your superior in both title and rank" "But the masters way--" malik was cut off. "my way is better" said Altïar in a monotone voice. "I'm going to scout ahead do not same us any further" said malik taking off.

As malik scouted ahead malik looked around and the most prettiest templar in the world then others joined up with malik. "Brother are you ok?" Asked kadarr waving his hand in maliks face. He had to go talk to her some how but in a blink of an eye he was gone. When kadarr and Altïar saw malik talking to the templar there mouths dropped open.

but after a few minutes of talking to the girl more templars came in. "Ahh hello assassin" said a templar and a fight broke out. Then he saw the girl leaving "Wait what's your name?" Shouted malik "it's (y/n)!" She said running out.

Malik: what I wanted to kiss someone!

Me: sorry malik ;)

Malik: Nuuuuuu you suck I'm going to kiss you zero! *runs after me*

Me: Nuuuuuu stay away!

Altïar: stay away from zero malik

Me: thank you Altïar

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story I had some trouble writing it ;)