Thomas Hickey x Reader

Ok being a bar maid at the green dragon was hard enough. Well besides that the thing that bothered you most were the drunk perverts in the bar. I swear you would set down an ale and someone would slap your ass without you knowing. It drove you crazy but one man was looking out for you his name was Thomas Hickey he would be watching all the action from the top pertch of the bar. When you looked up you saw the face of anger written all over it Oh no he's mad... you thought you saw him come stomping down the stairs and saw him walking over to you. When he got to you he snaked his arm around your waist "somethin' the matter love?" Said thomas looking at you. As thomas talked to you you buried your face in his chest "were you messing with 'er?" Asked thomas to the man sitting down "Yeah do you have a problem with that mate?" Asked the man laughing. Then it came quicker than most things Thomas punched the guy square in the jaw knocking the man backwards. "I'll do it again if you think about touchin' my wife like that" said thomas grabbing you by the waist and taking you up stairs "Oh my hero" you giggled as you reached the top of the stairs.

Sorry it's so short but it's all I can think of and oh this was a request from brincesss so I hope you like it