Shay Cormac x Reader

The wind in your hair the smell of the ocean you loved it. You were sailing on a ship it was named the Morgan and your best friend also crush Shay Cormac was it's captain. You admired shay mostly because his accent was gorgeous and his face so perfect. But when you found out he betrayed the brotherhood you were heartbroken and you hated hearing the part were he jumped off a cliff. You were in your room alone crying almost half the night. Since then you haven't seen shay for 3 years.

You were in New York making your rounds when you heard a bunch of commotion comming from the fort. You could hear swords clanging against eachother and various shouting you ran to the fort and peeked inside. In the fort was a man dressed in a long black and red coat with a pistol perched on his back side. His brown hair tied up into a short pony tail and he had a scar right across his left eye from his eye brow down his cheek. He looked familiar to you in some way "nice job shay" said a guy walking up to him. Your mind frozen in place when the man said the name Shay you haven't heard that name in three years then you started to tear up and you thought Oh my god shay...he's alive...he's alive. You started to cry but little did you know your crying brought some attention with it because shay being curious he went to go see what the noise was. "You...who are you?"Said shay spooking you as the way he spoke "S-shay is it really you" you said stepping closer to him but he backed up confused. "I'm sorry... how do you know my name...do I know you?" Said shay looking confused. "You mean you've forgotten your best friend already shay" you say putting your hood down Shays eyes went wide. "(Y/n) it's you....I....I" shay was stumbling on his words he knew he would have broken your heart when he betrayed the brotherhood. "Why....why did you do it shay?" You asked almost to the brink of tears. "What there doing is wrong (y/n) messing with the sights only destroys cities and murders thousands of people" screamed shay. Your eyes were getting full of tears so you just ran away crying and Shay was chasing after you. You ran to an alley way and just slid to your knees crying and like that shay was panting when he found you. "(Y/n) I'm sorry I yelled at you I didn't mean--" "Shat do you remember the promise you made me before you left for chili (ok I can't remember the place that shay destroyed do yeah) "I'll be back before you know it (y/n)"
"Please take me with you"
"No I can't this is a mission that the master only wants me to do"
"But shay..."
"Don't worry love I'll come back"
"You promise"
"Yes and when I come back we'll be together"
"Ok...good luck out there"
"I make my own luck love"

"You promised me that we would be together...but you forgot about that and you forgot about me when you got back from chili" you said still a crying mess. "(Y/n)....I'm sorry but I'm a templar now" said shay sounding calm. "When I heard you jumped off a cliff and they thought you died I cried the whole night" you said through your sobbing. "I never ment to hurt you (y/n) or to make you cry" said shay hugging you close. You cried on him as he held you close then he lifted your chin so he could see your face "(y/n)...I have missed you for three years and I missed you so much" Says shay cupping your cheek. Right then and there he kissed you and you were shocked and suprised but you relaxed into it and kissed back and you felt free as a bird. "Now do you believe that I love you (y/n)" Says shay smiling. "Yes I do shay I do" and you two kept meeting in secret for most of your lives.