Introduction

Name: Hotaru
Age: ???
Height: taller than Inuyasha, shorter than Sesshomaru
Weight: Average

Personality: Like Sesshomaru, he keeps a blank face. He's a bit sensitive about being somewhat different, and doesn't care about much. He does enjoy being around children, as they're usually more accepting rather than adults. He's somewhat wary of women, as he hasn't had much experience with handling them.

Appearance: Long silky black hair that reaches to his knees, golden eyes, two black stripes on his wrists and ankles, one grey stripe on either side of his face. He's thin and delicate-looking.

Attire:
-Under: armor and catsuit, like Sango, it's just the chestplate, arm guards, and shin guards. The armor is a dark grey, while the catsuit is black
-Over: White kimono with white socks and boots, pink haori (overcoat thing) with a red trim.

Weapons/Skills:
-Blood Curse: If his blood is ingested by someone with demon blood, it will turn to poison and kill them.
-Garo and Gengen: By mixing his blood with water, he can manipulate the solution. He first attacks with it, then forces the water out, causing damage and leaving behind his blood to fester.
-Autumn Wind: surrounds him in leaves and teleports him a safe distance away.
-Enhanced Senses
-Fast Healing
-Fear: looks at the enemy and purposely condenses his demonic energy, creating the illusion that he's far stronger than he actually is.
-Rabbit Dance: Usable only on the nights of the new and full moon. He creates rabbits out of trees and earth, and can use them as scouts or temporary guards.
-Basic Claw Attack

Strength: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Agility: 3/5
Social: 1/5