Chapter Three

Your POV

"This so exciting!!!" Said (bff/n). "I know I think we are almost there!!"

Mark's POV

As I got out of the car, I saw my brother and we started to walk away from the parking lot. "So what are you doing after ComicCon?" Tom asked me. "Well, I don't really know, probably record more videos, but I have been thinking of adopting a girl."

"And you think you can handle a kid?"

"Well I'm going for a (your age) year old."

"I saying a child in general Mark."

"I think I'm fully cap-." I turned around to...

Your POV

We get to ComicCon and we stated to walk inside when I saw my idol,

Markiplier!!

I walked up to him and his brother and tapped him. He actually turned around!

Mark's POV

I turned around to see a young girl, with a shirt with my logo on it. Smiling. Obviously a fan but I didn't see her parents and I saw the orphan group behind her. I wonder if she was adoptable. She looks pretty sweet. While all of this was happening though I stood the with my mouth slightly agape. "Hi, sorry, I-I-I just wanted to say him, I'm a fan, anyway, I'm gonna just, go." But before she could leave I said "Wait, er I mean hi, um, are you an orphan?"

"Um... yes, I am... wwwwaaaaaiee?"

"Do you know if a counselor person or something would allow me to, you know, um, what I'm trying to say is, well what I mean is... god how do I say this?"

Your POV

Oh
My
Gosh

Is Markiplier, my idol, my hero, my happiness, my obsession,

Asking
To
Adopt
Me?

Me of all people?!

TO BE CONTINUED...