Percy

We all sat on top of Half-Blood Hill and we had just started playing truth or dare.It was my turn."Juniper.Truth or dare?"Juniper looked at me with a hateful look in her eyes"Dare".My brain struggled to think of the best dare I could do."I dare you to make yourself look human,go to the middle of camp,scream"Run!The tree-turning monster is here!" and transform into a tree.Everyone started laughing,even Nico.

Juniper stood up and went to the middle of camp,while changing the color of her skin.She kept still and suddenly she screamed with such force,my ears wanted to bleed."RUN!!!THE TREE-TURNING MONSTER IS HERE!!!"so she turned into a tree.Everybody knew Juniper so they just laughed and I have to admit,it was hilarious.

She turned back into "human"form and gave me a death glare.The grass started growing and getting into my shoes,climbing all the way to my hair."Percy,don't look down"Annabeth said.The curiosity was killing me,so I looked down.Worst.Mistake.Ever.I looked even greenier than Juniper,wich was a lot to say.grass covered my body,and it was disgusting.Juniper finally let go of me.My skin was as red as Rachel's hair and it ached so much.I threw myself to the lake and the pain was unbearable.Everybody started laughing until my skin was back to normal.

Back at the hill,somebody said "Annabeth,your turn.Who are you going to dare?"                                            I have learned my lesson.Never mess with a nymph.