Grover

As I sat on the hill,I said"Clarisse,truth or dare?".Everybody gave funny looks except for Clarisse and Chris."What do you think?Dare"Clarisse replied.I thought about what to tell her when I had an idea."Iris-message Ares and kiss Chris for 30 seconds"I said,hoping Clarisse wouldn't make me goat pie.Everybody started giggling and in a couple of seconds it turned into laughter.Clarisse gave everyone a death glare and she stood up with Chris.

We all went to Percy's cabin and Clarisse took out a golden drachma.She threw it softly at the fountain and said"O,Iris goddess of messengers,show me my father Ares please."Everybody looked a little stunned when they saw Ares."Father,it's me,Clarisse."she said as she turned around to look directly at Chris.I felt a little bad for them,but also curious about how we reached situations like this one.Clarisse put her hands around Chris's neck and pulled him to her so intensely it was scary.They kept making out even though I told them the 30 seconds were done.Ares said"What is going on???Clarisse,I'm talking to you,look at me in the eye.And stop making out with this...son of Hermes!"             Percy put his hand on the Iris-message and Ares's angry face dissapeared."Well,let's go to the hill."I said.Clarisse finally stopped and said"That wasn't so bad.But I'm still getting my sweet revenge with you Grover!"

Back at the hill,Nico sat next to Will and it seemed to be a little odd but,oh well."Finally my turn"Juniper said,smiling fakely at Percy.He was going down.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Hi guys,sorry if my chapters are short.I'm just starting!                                                                                                         Hope you like the next chapter,you are going to see some Percabeth action!                                                 Keep reading,                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Ivy.