Piper

I glanced at Nico, who had an uneasy look on his face. I silently asked him what was wrong, hoping the shy and pale boy in front of me would spill it. He just stared at me with his brown eyes. After a minute or too, he pointed to his ear.

I closed my eyes and silently praid nothing wrong was happening. I could hear a faint sound in the distance and when I opened my eyes again, I saw Chiron coming towards us. I stood up and held Jason's hand, who had realised that I had been quiet.

When the white-haired centaur finally came to a stop next to Percy, we all leaned a bit closer so we could all hear what he had to say. He had a pissed off look on his face and dark circles under his eyes.

He sighted, rubbing his hands together and after a pause basically screamed     "I have been looking for you! Where the Hades have you been? I basically sent everyone to go and look for you!"

I glanced at Jason, who had his deep blue eyes set on the grass. I squeezed his hand reassurlingly and he did the same back. We all new how Chiron got when he was mad. Leo, after trying to calm Chiron down, explained to him that we were just playing an inoccent truth or dare game.

That just got him even more pissed off.

Oh my gods, I would rather be with my mother.

          The End

Hope you liked it!!!!
I love you so much!!!