Juniper

My revenge was so close I could feel it.Percy's scared face made me hesitate,but I wasn't a weak one.Once,Grover had been flirting with a blueberry bush and I have to say,It wasn't nice for her or Grover when I appeared.                                                                                                                                                                "Oh,my dear Percy,truth or dare?"I said with a cruel smile."Um....Truth?"he said nervously."Ok.Who did you kiss from all the people here?"I was enjoying this so much it hurt.I thought about what would happen if I laughed.No.Remember Juniper,poker face."Let's see.Annabeth and um...Rachel."he murmured the last part.He was so dead."What,Percy?What was the last part?"He looked like he was going to faint."Yeah Seaweed Brain.What was the last part?"Annabeth said,clearly annoyed."I said Rachel."he said blushing a lot."And when were you planning on telling me this?"Annabeth said while staring at Percy."...Never?"That was the stupidest answer I ever heard but,oh well.Annabeth holded Percy's neck and trew his face to hers,while kissing him very hard.After a minute or two,Annabeth let go,while everyone laughed at Percy's surprised face and red cheeks."You are gonna remember who to kiss,right MY Seaweed Brain?"Percy just nodded,still looking too stunned to speak."Punk girl's turn"Tyson said,pointing to Thalia.She rolled her eyes and said"Nico,truth or dare?"

Thanks guys for reading my story.                                                                                                                                                    Please vote,comment or fan.Tell me what you think,it's really important to me.                                              Thanks for your support,                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ivy