Cold and lifeless.

Another dark and bleak night. The blonde couldn't get to sleep now after the previous events that happened that day, he wondered if claude knew. He probably did, which made the blonde feel uneasy, he didn't need help, nor was he crazy. It's just trauma.

He got up from his bed and stood in front of his mirror, pulling up his nightshirt and poking his stomach. He started to regret the fact that he ate that entire plate of cream puffs his butler set out for him earlier that day, 'Fasting again I guess.' He thought to himself as he looked at himself, cold icy eyes staring back at him. He recalled the words that bastard of a old man told him, those eyes were cold and lifeless, like dirty rain water.

He got a glimpse of the past as a mixture of both anger and sadness welled up inside him, he clenched his fists, gritting his teeth, the memories came back, hitting him both physically and emotionally, he felt his stomach twist and he began to feel ill and dizzy. Though the anger was winning, without a second thought he lunged forward as his fist collided with the glass, the pain was the least of his problems, though the loss of blood drained his energy, the blonde immediately blacked out.

AUTHORS NOTE
-----------------

Cliffhanger.
Hope you're enjoying the story so far.
Oh and I'm going to be updating
"Mine." While I'm at is as well.
Enjoy!

~ Bipolar Blondie