My love isn't cheap.

Alois sat in the middle of the garden, tearing a rose apart by its petals, repeating the same process with each and every one of them. The recent events of what happened between him and claude played back in his head, he mentally cursed himself, wishing he never mentioned such a thing. A noble of the queen, falling for a butler, no, a demon.

He truly was a fool, thinking that arachnid would feel the same way. He was just a meal, to keep the demon alive and active. He hated the demon, but he still loved him just as much. Claude had given him the perfect life, but it wasn't real. It was all a lie, a distraction from the fact that he would be done for, then soon forgotten.

Running these possibilities through his head he closed his eyes as the tears started to fall.

He doesn't love you, remember? Silly boy.

He only cares about you because a soul like yours is one of a kind, delicious.

At this point he started to listen to the voices, he saw his claude in a different way now, there was only one more thing left to try. Do recall when he wanted to see what the ravenette looked like when he was mad, he was going to take his chances and give him his all.

Wiping his eyes with his sleeve he walked back into the manor with a confident smile, it was getting dark out anyhow. He requested that he skipped his dinner and went up to his room, sitting on the bed as he waited for his butler to undress him. The ravenette walked in and helped the blonde with undressing, slipping him into his pajama bottoms and nightshirt. "Try to get some rest, master." He said and bowed, leaving the room.

The blonde actually slept soundly this time, without a worry at all.

When the morning light came in, he was ready to start the day, and make it the worst his Claude has ever had. He refused to let his butler dress him, making it so much harder for the demon. Each time he tried to slip the stockings on those silky legs, the foot of the noble would connect with the jawbone of the arachnid, pushing him back with a small obnoxious giggle. "My lord, please refrain from kicking me once more, your foots starting to get irritating when it's hitting my throat every ten seconds." He said with hidden disgust in that monotone voice, "Oh claude, you don't mean that." He purred as he removed the butlers glasses with his feet, glaring at him with those cold eyes.

"Master, we can't get anywhere with this if you continue to act like this." Said a more stern voice, almost threatening, which intrigued the blonde. "What makes you think I would listen to you hm? I'm the one who gives the orders around here."
responded an arrogant little brat, messing with the demons hair and pushing around those hollow cheeks.

The demon finally snapped at this point, which is what the boy always dreamed of. The arachnids eyes turned to their demonic fuchsia, slamming a hand into the boys ankles, rising above him and pinning him down on the bed. The blonde stared into those eyes, the sinful aura putting him in a trance. "Do you really want to try that again." Said the low husky voice of the demon, which filled the boy with both fear and curiosity.

The demon gripped the smaller boys shoulders, the razor thin nails digging into his ivory skin. There was no escape now, the blonde had achieved his goal.

He wasn't really that scared, proving so he slowly wrapped his arms around the demon and pulled him into a hug, which caught the arachnid off guard. After all deep down he had a soft spot for the blonde, but he didn't let that stop him, he was impatient, not to mention he couldn't ponder around like this any longer. Without any second thoughts he sank his teeth into the throat, he honestly couldn't control himself, this was due to his sheer thirst for the nobles rich and impure blood, salty and revolting, but enough to satisfy him. The blonde arched his back and his screams of agony only fell on deaf ears, as nobody came to save him, he was trapped in the arachnids web. His eyes began to flutter shut.

Lucky for him the demon had only a little bit of a taste, lifting up his head to look at his beautiful meal, caressing a hand across his cheek. "Forgive me, your highness." He whispered as he got up and left the room, closing the door behind him.

AUTHORS NOTE
-----------------

Another cliffhanger.
I hope you enjoyed it!
The next chapter will be posted soon I promise. <3

~ Bipolar Blondie