NorIce Teacher-Student AU Part 6

Emil's POV

I woke up around 10:00 and went to go get breakfast, Lukas had texted me that he would pick me up at 1:00. He told me that he had a surprise for me but wouldn't give me any hints. By lunch time I was dying of curiosity. It was only 12:30 when I heard the door bell ring and I ran straight to it. I opened it up but was surprised to see Leon instead of my boyfriend.

Leon "hey Emil what's up"

Emil "nothing, why are you here"

Leon "well I was wandering if maybe you wanted to hang out"

Before I could tell him I was busy he pushed his way in and went to go sit down. I pulled out my phone and texted Lukas our problem. If Leon saw Lukas here bad things could happen. I decided I wasn't going to get Leon to leave standing at the front door so I made my way to where he was sitting and sat down myself. Leon was already on his phone and I was on mine, this is how we usually spent our time together. I usually didn't mind this but today all I wanted to do was spend time with Lukas. I texted Mikkel my predicament and he thought of a way to get Leon to leave. It was really simple he yelled out to me that he needed my help to fix something and I told Leon he had to leave. He got up but before he left he came up to me and kissed me. I was absolutely shocked but was able to break away before he deepened it. Before I could yell at him he was already out the door.

Lukas's POV

I had just pulled up to Emil's house with flowers in hand, I was going to make this date really romantic. I hopped out of my car and walked to his door but before I could knock it opened out and Emil just about tackled me to the ground. I got my balance back before we fell over. He had shoved his face into my chest and seemed nervous.

Lukas "did something happen Emil, you're not usually this touchy although I don't mind"

Emil "Leon Kissed me"

Lukas "what" I felt myself holding onto Emil tighter in a possessive way.

Lukas "why don't you sit in the front of the class by me instead of by him and stop hanging out with him"

Emil "okay"

I regained my composure and tried to focus on Emil.

"I got these for you" I said holding out the flowers.

"Thanks" said Emil while blushing a million shades of red. After he put them in a vase inside he asked me where we would be going.

Lukas "you'll see my dearest"

We got into my car and I started driving us to my house. Emil walked in and I could see the amazement in his eyes. I saw him eye the candle light dinner and rose pedals all over the floor leading to my bedroom.

Emil "you didn't have to go through so much trouble Lukas"

"anything for you my love" I said while placing a kiss onto his neck, which caused a beautiful moan from the boy. We took our seats and I brought out Emil's favourite meal, cod.

Emil "how did you know"

Lukas "you tend to talk in your sleep, mostly about me or fish"

We started eating and I smiled when I saw Emil's expression. He looked so happy eating my food.

Lukas "how is it"

Emil "it's delicious and wonderful"

Lukas "just like you"

I added a wink just to make sure Emil blushed in the adorable way he does. I Continued to complement Emil until he was blushing like a tomato.

"I'll be right back with desert" I said well moving from the table to the kitchen. Once I got there I could finally get on with the fun. I pulled out some rope and a blind fold and snuck up behind Emil before placing the blind fold on him and carrying him to my bedroom.