NorIce Teacher-Student AU Part 7

Lukas's POV

Emil was squirming a lot by the time I got to my bedroom. I threw him onto the bed and tied his hands and legs to the bed posts.

Emil "I-I thought you were getting desert!"

Lukas "I thought this would be more pleasurable"

Emil "w-why am I tied up"

"I thought we could try something new" I said before putting a cloth in his mouth.

I started to strip Emil until he was completely nude. I sucked his left nipple while my hand pleasured his right one. My free hand made its way down to Emil's Harding cock and started to milk it. Emil's muffled moans were driving my crazy and I removed the cloth from his mouth to replace it with my lips.

Emil "Lu-Lukas I'm gonna cum"

I immediately removed my hand away from Emil's length which earned a pout. I brought my fingers up to his mouth and he sucked them. Once they were slick I went down to his entrance and stuck a finger in. I added more and more fingers and Emil was stretched and prepared for something much bigger. I placed my cock at Emil's entrance and teased his hole.

Emil "hurry up and do it"

Lukas "beg for it"

Emil "..........."

Just when I thought I had pushed Emil too far, he did something that made me lose all self control.

Emil "please fuck me,  fuck me so hard that I can't walked straight for a month. I want you inside me and I want to feel your cum slowly ooze out of me-"

As soon as I heard all of that in Emil's sweet voice filled with lust a thrusted into Emil and at a rapid pace went in and out of his beautiful ass. It didn't take long for me to find Emil's sweet spot which sent his over the top as he came on our stomachs he moaned my name. The way I was pounding In his tight ass was already amazing but when he tightened around my length it didn't take long for me to release my load into Emil and fill him with my seed. I collapsed onto Emil, we were both a panting mess. He snuggled up to me and I wrapped my arms around him after pulling a blanket over us and we fell asleep like that.

Emil's POV

I woke up and looked up to see Lukas's peaceful and happy face. I thought I would do something nice and make breakfast for my lover but when I got out of bed and tried to walk to the kitchen I collapsed onto the floor and felt a big pain in my ass. I had almost forgotten about last night, than it hit me.... I had school today.

Lukas's POV

I heard a bang and immediately woke up to see my lover naked on the floor beside my bed.

Lukas "um what ya doing love"

Emil "well I was uh going to make you breakfast but I-I can't walk after last night.

This had to be one of the greatest things ever he was so cute. I got up and picked him up and made sure he was comfortable in my bed.

"I'll make breakfast for us" I said as I placed a kiss on Emil's forehead.

Emil "w-what about school and my dad, if he found out you and I had sex h-he might split us up or hurt you"

Lukas "o ya, I'll call school and take a sick day and you call your dad and tell him you weren't feeling well and stayed at my house and need him to call you in sick.

Emil "ya okay that's a good plan"

After everything was sorted out I made waffles for Emil and I. I brought the food up and set it down on the night stand. Emil tried to reach over for the fork but I pushed him down and picked up the knife and fork. I cut a piece of waffle off and stuck it in Emil's face. He gave me a questioning look.

Emil "I can feed myself"

Lukas "I think it's more romantic if I do it, and besides your hurt because of me I owe you"

Emil reluctantly opened his mouth and ate the piece of waffle. It only took one bit and Emil was doing everything I wanted. He really liked my food..... Maybe I could use this in the future. After our breakfast was gone I decided it was probably best if Emil got some rest. So I got into bed with my lover and wrapped my arms around pulling him close so I could breathe in his scent. Before I could close my eyes and fall asleep next to my lover my door bell rang and rang and rang. I grumpily got up to go answer it. I opened it up to see Emil's "dad"

Mikkel "where's Emil"

Lukas "he's taking a nap"

Mikkel "well I'm here to take him home, I'm more than capable to take care of him when he's sick"

Lukas "um I'll go get him"

O shit what am I going to do, Emil can't walk and I don't know how to make sure that guy doesn't find out what me and Emil did last night. I got up to my room and woke Emil up.

"what is it dear" Emil said tiredly

Lukas "uh you're dads here to pick you up"

Emil "o shit, what are we going to do"

Lukas I got a plan"

Mikkel's POV

I was waiting eagerly for this guy to bring Emil back to me when he made his way down stairs carrying Emil. Emil was asleep in his arms and Mr. Bondevik placed him in the back seat of my car. I immediately drove home, trying to deny how adorable they were.