You again?

Sarah's POV

I flipped off the beam I was using for the next girl.

"Hilary, try that move one time. If you can't get, try a different one." I said as the blond nods. Eve and our coach were talking about her date.

"Sarah, sweetheart. You're doing a good job helping me." The coach, my mom, said. I'm a splitting image of my mom except I have brown eyes, black hair. My mom has honey brown hair and summer grass green eyes. A beautiful shade too.

"You should be a teacher." Eve said.

"Hold on a sec. Alright, girls! That's it for today. We'll do more next week, same time." I said. The girls nods and left after they changed clothes. Being a coach's daughter isn't easy to hide. The class doesn't know the coach is my mom. I look over by Eve to see Grell, Ciel, and Alois there. They came by after class to watch us.

"Shit! I'm late! Bye, sweetie!" Mom kissed my cheek and ran out the gym. We all watched her run. Eve leans in next to me.

"Now I know where you get your energy from. And stupidity." Eve turns away as she whispered the last sentence. I gasps at Eve. Eve looks at me and runs.

"Get back here!" I yelled as we run out the gym. Down the streets I managed to lose her.

"Damn it!" I said under my breath. I turned around and bumped into someone. I closed my eyes as I lost my balance and someone wraps their arm around my waist and I gripped their shoulders. I open my eyes to see him. The boy who saved from getting ran over by a car.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He said. He moves away and I got my balance back to my feet.

"Sorry about bumping into you." I said. He shook his head.

"It's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going." He said.

"I'm Sarah. I wanted to thanked you for saving me from road kill." I said laughing a bit.

"No problem. I'm Jason." He said as he chuckled. We stood there in silence until my stomach growled. I blushed as we laughed.

"Would you like to join me for dinner? I know a great cafe not far from here" Jason said.

"I would love to." I said. Jason held his arm out and I took it. Jason lead me to the cafe as he said which was not far from here.

Eve's POV

I giggled as I watched Sarah and the boy, Jason talked. Being the nosy friend I am. I look at my phone I had out. I took a picture of Sarah and Jason when Sarah lost her balance. Almost like they are dancing. So cute! I'm so telling her mom. I look up seeing them walk away. I walked off to her house grinning. This is going to be fun!