Could It Get Any Worse?

Sarah's POV

I groan as I woke up. My eyes flattered open. I noticed I was not in my own room. 'Where the hell am I?' I thought. Ow. My head. I remembered a party, then the drinks tasting funny. I heard a groan behind me as their arms loosen around my waist. 'Wait! Am I naked?!' I thought. I look down and sure enough. I see my bare breast then I remembered. My face grew hot for a bit then cools off.

"Ow. My head." A deep voice said. I turn over to see...Jason! I sat up as he looks at me. I held the covers to my chest. Jason's eyes widen as he remembers what happen. Then groans as he fell back onto the bed and turns over. I reach over and rub his back. He mumbles something.

"What?" I asked. Jason turns over and sits up.

"We need to find out if your pregnant or not. I'm sure it's not our fault that we had sex. It was the alcohol in those drinks." Jason said. I think it's a good thing we didn't much to drink.

"That would be best. Should we tell our friends?" I asked. Jason nods.

"Yes. They need to know if you are pregnant or not." Jason said. I nod as I got up letting the covers fall. Jason got up as well.

"Sorry about your hips." Jason said. I look down at my hips seeing a bruise shape like his hands. I shrug as I pickup my underwear and put them on. I threw him his shirt.

"Sorry about your back." I said as I look at it. Jason reaches behind him to feel his back. Jason winced.

"Damn. You did get me good." Jason said as I giggled. Jason pulls on his boxers and his pants. I threw on my dress and grab my shoes. Jason puts his socks in his shoes as he picks them up.

"Lets go." Jason said walking over to the door and held it open for me. I giggled as I walked out with him behind me. We walked downstiars to see our friends waking up. I walk over to Eve and whispered in her ear what happen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Eve yells. Only our friends were awake. I gestured to the door. They all nod. It a Saturday so we are lucky. We all sneak out of the house and to our dorms. I called my mom and told her to be there. We walked into my dorm room where my mom was waiting.

"What did you need to tell me?" Mom asked as everyone got settled.

"Sarah had sex with Jason and she might be pregnant. She needs a pregnancy test to find if she is or not." Eve said. I blushed and glared at her. That's one way to say it. Mom nods.

"And if you are pregnant?" Mom asked.

"We'll keep it. If not. Then we never speak of this again." Jason said.

Jason's POV

I can't believe I just said that. I mean I don't mind having a child with Sarah, but somewhere in the future. Her mom nods and stands up.

"I will get the test for you since I need one as well." Her mom said as she walks out. I look over at Sarah and she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Alois asked. Sarah soon calms down.

"I'm surprised you all didn't notice the blush and how she walked out." Sarah said.

"Wait. You mean that your mom might be pregnant." Grell said. She nods as she giggles. Her mom came back with a bag. She hands a box to her. Ther is two bathrooms. Sarah went to one while her mom went to the other.