Say What?

Jason's POV

"So. What do we do?" James asked.

"It's simple. We go to college." William said. I shrug my shoulders.

"Sure. It might get us closer to them at least." I said.

"We might be able to get Tue same dorm together as well." James siad. Sebastian, Claude, and William nods.

In a few hour we were ready and was standing at the doors of the college. We walked in and made sure we had the same classes as them. 'I can't wait to see Sarah's face....what the hell is wrong with me? She's just another target to kill. That's all.' I thought as we walked to the first class.

Sarah's POV

I was in my class with my friends. Mother's day was tomorrow and there was a party this girl is throwing tonight. 'What to get mom? Oh. I know! A poem might work!' I thought as I wrote down the words. It's not much, but I know mom will love it. There was a knock at the door and I look up as the teacher opens it.

"Jason?" I asked. Jason looks at me.

"Hey, Sarah. I just enroll here. Mind giving me and my friends a tour." Jason said. Eve stood up.

"Like hell she will! Fuck off!" Eve yelled.

"Sit down, Ms. Locket!" The teacher yelled. Eve sat down fast.

"Well since you boys know Sarah Light. She and her friends will give you boys a tour and show you to your dorm. Dismiss." The teacher said. A girl walks up to Jason and hands him and his friends an invite. As we stood up she walks back to her seat. She looks at me and smirks. I flipped her off and mouthed "Bitch." Eve mouthed" Slut." as she doubled flipped her. The class laughs or snickered as we walked out. The teacher didn't care.

"Shut the hell up or you won't pass this damn class!" She yells and everyone got quiet. She's really cool for the most part. I mean she had a baby a few days back. We give them a tour of the school and soon the dorms as we the sun sets. We got to know them a bit as well.

"Now what?" Grell asked.

"Anyone up for the party tonight?" James asked. 'Say what?' I thought. My friends shrug as well as Jason's friends look at me. I sighed.

"No alcohol or drugs." I siad. My friends cheered. I look at Ciel.

"Fine." He siad as Eve and Alois hugged him.

"Get the fuck off!" Ciel yells.

~Time skip to party~

Damn. I shouldn't have drank those drinks. I did meant no alcohol. I bet someone spike the drinks. I bumped into Jason and he holds me.

"I guess we both in the same boat." Jason said.

"Yeah. Some bastard spiked the drinks." I said with a small burp. We stumbled into a wall. Me between Jason and the wall. Jason looks at me in the Perez. My brown eyes met his blue ones. He leans in as I fisted his shirt and he grips my waist. Our lips met. Jason picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Both hands grip under my thighs. Jason walks up the steps and into the darkness of the hallway. I open the door and he carries me in. Jason sets me down as he closes the door and locks it. We broke the kiss as I unbutton his shirt with he unzipped the back of my dark blue dress. My shoes cane off as i step out of the dress that pools around my feet. I slip his shirt as our lips connected agian. I walk backwards making him come with me by his belt. I lean back on the bed with Jason on top of me and everything became a blur.