I'm Screwed If She Finds Out

Jason's POV

I dropped Sarah off at her house and was riding my dark blue motorcycle to the hideout in the woods. I hope Sarah doesn't find out I'm a killer. As I pulled into the driveway, my friends was standing there. I turned off my bike and got off.

"Hey, guys." I said.

"Did you finish the job?" James asked. James had messy black hair and bright yellow green eyes. I nod.

"Boss has another target for you. A girl who is very pretty, but not my type." James said. I shook my head while laughing a bit as James rolls his eyes as he, Sebastian, Claude, and William walked with me to the boss's office. I knocked on the door and open it. Our boss was sitting in the shadows.

"All of you. Come in." The boss said and my friends walks in with me.

"I have files on your next target. Sebastian, you get Ciel Phantomhive. Claude, you have Alois Tracy. William, you have Grell Sutcliff. James, you get Eve Locket. And Jason, you get Sarah Light. I need them killed. Learn about them and get close to them. I don't care how long or how you do it. Get the job done. Dismiss." The boss said and we left with the files in hand. We all have to share a room. We each have our own bed with a huge room like house. We open the files to see a picture of each person. James and me have two girls while William, Sebastian, and Claude have boys. I froze. The guys seem to notice.

"Jason? What's wrong?" James asked. I held up my file showing them the girl I am suppose to killed.

"She hot. So what's the problem?" James asked.

"I know her." I said. They stared at me. Shit.

Ciel's POV

Sarah was humming a tune as she lays on her bed.

"You seem happy." Grell said. Sarah giggled.

"Very." Sarah sighs happily. Eve grins.

"I know why." Eve said.

"Why?" Alois said as he perked up. Eve shows us a picture on her phone.

"She likes Jason." Eve said grinning. Sarah threw a pillow at Eve and started a pillow fight. I touched my eye patch. Sarah noticed.

"Its hurting again." Sarah said and I nod.

Flash back

We were in the cafeteria eating lunch and talking. I was sipping my tea when something shiny flew at me and I felt pain in my eye. I screamed as the cup if tea fell. I was on my knees when Sarah come over to me.

"Ciel. Move your hands. I going to pull your eye out, ok?" She asked I slowly nod as she move my hands. Eve held my hands behind my back. Sarah pulls whatever was stuck in my eye then pulls out my eye with her hand as the other held my head still. I was screaming as she pulled my eye out. Everyone in the cafeteria was either crying or throwing up. Sarah put the eye patch on after she cleaned up the blood. Sarah picks me up, as I wraps my arms around her next and cry still in pain. Sarah rubs my back as she walks out the cafeteria with the others behind us. Eve opens the door to our dorm and Sarah places me on her bed and lays down next to me. I snuggled her not wanting her to go. I breathed in her scent I love so much. Sarah smells the honey and tea when you add milk. Sarah has so many scents, but this one is my favorite. Sarah is like a mom to me. Mother's day is coming up and I can't wait. Sarah kissed my head as I closed my eye.

"Get some sleep, Ciel. My practice can wait. You all come first." Sarah said. I felt the bed shifted and figured it was Alois.

"Night, Ciel." Alois said. I was right. Night, Alois. Good night, Sarah. My mom.

End of Flash back

We were a late to Sarah and Eve's practice, but after explaining it to Sarah's mom. She umderstood. Me and Alois climbed into Sarah's bed. Sarah, being taller than us, lays across her bed. We lay our head on her stomach. She's so warm. Eve places a blanket over us as Sarah just lays there perfectly fine. Eve and Grell got in their bed and the lights were out.

Sarah's POV

I laid awake getting a bad and somewhat good feeling about tomorrow. I hope it isn't too bad. I closed my eyes as the full moon shines brightly.