Undressing or Posessing?

I learned quickly that once you give someone the consent to do as they pleased that things would quickly escalate.

This time Mr. Hale and I were present at my apartment. It was dark, very dark. The only sound we could hear was heavy breathing which was caused from me. He seemed relaxed almost waiting for the moment to pounce. There's this sudden anguish feeling he has when he closes his eyes. I know because he simply just runs his fingers across my face as if he's never touched a human being so affectionately. He wouldn't even look me in the eye while touching me physically like that.

"What if the only form of me showing you that you are mine is physically? Would you still allow me to show you?" He questions leaning his forehead against mine.

I rub my fingers along the prickly stubble upon his chin and sigh softly before I answer. "Then I guess we're going to have to set some boundaries."

Mr. Hale doesn't move, but simply presses his lips to the back of my hand kissing it softly. "I don't like boundaries, Miss Donovan." He states his voice having trace with irritability.

"Did you sleep next to me that night I stayed?" A question that I figured might help me better understand him.

"I don't really sleep."

I walk over to my couch, while kicking off my heels. "Like a vampire?"

He chuckles deviously like a tyrant. "Not necessarily," he walks over next to me taking off his coat.

"Why don't you sleep?"

Xander isn't just closed off, but antisocial as well. You could tell by the lack of conversation he would give to me unless I demanded of it. The sound of his wingtip leather Oxford shoes come to an end. "I just don't." He sighs as he sits down on the couch next to me.

I didn't understand why a man would engage in an affair in which he wasn't going to actually converse with the woman at one point. "You know we're not going to get anywhere if you keep me on the fence." More like a warning than a statement I say.

I stake my claim then and there.

"You want me to talk about my feelings, my fears, my hopes, and dreams. That's just something I do not do. It's all just talk."

"Just talk?"

A silence foreshadows that we are about to tread into either a disagreement or a breach in our relationship right here and now. "It's not just talk, Xander. I don't know anything about you except your favorite color is black, and your birthday. I'm not even sure how old you are." I admit feeling like part of my job description was to know more about my boss, and always be a step ahead of him.

"I'm twenty-seven."

At least he was listening to me rant even at the end of it all he still had only one thing on his agenda. He was a young accomplished twenty-seven year old handsome devil. "When you said you wanted to teach me obedience is that something that you were serious about? I need to know what I'm getting myself into."

He's now starring at a picture on my wall in which shows my brother, mother, and I all together happily. "Obedience is attractive," he shifts positions to where he's sitting with one leg draped over the other, and his eyes are fixated on his hands. "You ever think what it would be like to have power over someone else?" He asks finally making eye contact with me.

"Not unless I was some control crazed tyrant. I can barely have power over my own mind, and body. I'm definitely embracing some new personality."

He snickers as if he got the irony of it all. "Now that's an understatement. You have went from the shy and insecure intern to the sassy, disobedient, and manipulative virgin."