Graduation Day

"I don't want you to explain anything to me," Ellie shakes her head as she folds her arms across her chest.

I rub my hand over my face. "I feel the need to, not that I have to explain myself to you."

Her eyes dart towards mine and eye brow forms into an arch. "Excuse me?" Ellie asks when I stake my claim.

I walk over to my desk picking up my customized handkerchief to wipe the lipstick stain off. "I said I didn't have to explain anything to you, but I think you do deserve an explanation," I state clearly looking at her less than pleased.

Ellie snorts, "Alright then, Xander," she sways over to the door.

The fact that Ellie's hips sways as she walks haunts my mind. I don't know if she's upset or feeling disappointed. "Where are you going?" I ask quickly as she's unpredictable.

"I'll be at my place sleeping tonight. I feel like I should tell you, but I don't have to tell you," she retaliates snidely only earning herself a spanking later.

I gulp hard trying to keep my composure at a minimum for this is still my workplace, but sometimes I felt the need to just say 'screw it' and teach her a few things.

For quite some time it been wanting to stretch Ellie over my lap to swat her bottom for her disobedience. I couldn't tell you how the satisfaction felt for it wasn't about causing her pain that I enjoyed, it was having her under my control that I enjoyed.

My inner dominance screen for possession over her, and that's something that I didn't want to tame. The only piece of me that remained whole living this hell of a life. "May I come over?" I ask politely lacing my voice with calmness.

"Are you going to see her later?"

"No."

"Then yes, but no sex. I have graduation tomorrow and I must have some sleep. Exhaustion doesn't look beautiful," she explains opening the door of the office.

I watch her about to exit and I feel like I'm clinging on some hope that she will stay.

Part of me hates watching her go, but love to watch her leave. Because then it leaves that aching desire to want her. 

I want her.

Badly.

It wasn't long before the office had been closed. Cassandra did slip my mind a few times with her sudden visit. That's one woman I could never forget, maybe because of the thrill, and power I had.

There lied her dominance over me with the power to ruin future company plans with her husband. I could tell she was up to something, but I couldn't exactly put my finger on it. Neither was I really in the mood for her shenanigans when I clearly ended a toxic relationship that would only cause problems for my workplace.

I've grown accustomed to Ellie's apartment. The condense space has grown comfortable, but I do prefer my spatial of my pad.

"Explain," I hear her voice faintly to my left.

When I turn around slowly Ellie's body appears halfway in the shadow of night. Only the moonlight illuminated half of her right eye along with her nose. As my eyes traveled downward I noticed the rest of her body had been covered in night until her pale thighs were exposed sitting one across the other.

"Ah ah ah," she shakes her index finger from one side to the other. "You're a bad boy." She sighs heavily.

I distinctly remember Ellie saying no sex, but at this point I was in a trance. "Explain what exactly?" I hear my voice crack, but quickly recover once I clear my throat.