Chapter 9: Diabetes

Gretchen's POV

I just got to Cam's when I get a call from Hayes saying Bre's in the hospital. He said she has diabetes and her sugar was really low so she passed out. Why didn't she tell me she had diabetes I wondered to myself. But I don't have time for that my best friend is in the hospital. "Cam get your ass out here and come to the hospital with me." I yelled "Why what's wrong" he yelled back. "Bre is in the hospital, I will explain later lets go" I said as he was walked out of his house.

Breanna's POV

I woke up in a white room with a boy that looked my age and a girl that looked my age and another boy that looked a little bit older. But I didn't recognize any of them. Then the boy that looked my age said "Bre your okay, don't ever scare me like that again. I love you" then the girl said "Wait when did this happen" looking confused the older one just stood there looking confused too.

Cam's POV

Wait Hayes just said he loved Breanna. What the heck is going on.

Gretchen's POV

Hayes likes Bre. What the freak.

Breanna's POV

"Can I ask you something" I said quietly. "Of course Bre" the younger boy said. "Who the crap are you people" I said kinda creeped out because there was 3 strangers in this room I'm in.

Hayes' POV

My heart sinks. She doesn't remember me. I don't know what to do I just start crying. Then the doctor comes in "Hi I'm doctor Clark and it seems that when Breanna passed out she hit her head when she fell backwards and has amnesia" he says. "What's amnesia" Breanna says. "Amnesia is a memory loss disease. Basically it makes you forget things." The doctor says. "When will her memory come back" I ask "Maybe a day, a week, a month, never. We don't know and we won't until it comes back. Other than that your free to go but you will need to come back every week for a check up and take this pain medication I have prescribed you. Oh and before I let you go I want you to make sure you are taking your diabetes medication and eatimng healthy amounts of food. But we will be keeping you tonight just to make sure everything is okay" Dr. Clark said, and with that he handed me the prescription and left. "I'm Hayes and I will take good care of you don't worry" I say and lay down next to Breanna, Cam sits on the little couch and Gretchen sists across his lap and we all fall asleep.