Chapter 7: The Fault In Our Date

When we got to the theater the boys told us to cover our ears and close our eyes so we did. They ordered tickets to something. Then they led us to a theater room and sat us down and told us to open our eyes. We were seeing THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!! ahhhhh I mentally died. I have been dying to see this movie. About 30 minutes into the movie I had to use the bathroom, Gretchen came with me. And when we got back she was acting weird, she was hiding something from me. " Gretchen move what are you trying to hide from me?" I asked she moved and you won't believe what I saw.... Nash kissing another girl... Ouch that hurt "Bre are you okay?" Gretchen asked "Yeah I'm fine" I said between sobs. That's when I walked up to Nash and said "Have fun sucking face and never talk to me again" I said while still crying. "Gretchen can you get Cam to drive me home you can come but you don't have to" I said through sobs. Cam saw and came over to comfort me. Then did something unexpected he went over to Nash and punched him in the face. Then he drove me home. I called Hayes even though he's Nash's brother he's always been my best friend(i met him before at a Starbucks and he gave me his number and I would always talk to him about my problems but it wasn't in the book) I love Hayes in a friend way.

(H-Hayes,B-me)

Convo between Me and Hayes

H-Hey Bre what's up

B-Can you come over

H-Are you crying

B-Yea can you come over

H-Sure be there in ten

B-Sound good

---------------

End of convo