Chapter 4:Best Friends?!?!

They started coming over to us and I started crying. I'm so embarrassing myself at the moment.

When they finally made it over to us I couldn't stop crying. ( at this time no one but us was around) Then Nash walked up to me and hugged me and said "Don't cry it's alright bae" so I hugged back and attempted to stop crying. It kinda worked I guess. Then we all just started talking Gretchen was talking to Cam and Mahogany was talking to Hayes and I was talking to Nash the funny thing happened, Nash asked me for my number so I gave it to him. I mean duh like who wouldn't. Lol. Then we all kinda exchanged numbers. Then we had to go to get to our hotel. They gave us a ride.

After they dropped us off we went inside and watched TV for about an hour then went to bed. The next morning I woke up before everyone else so I went downstairs and made breakfast and coffee for everyone even the boys. I called the boys and invited them over for breakfast Nash answered and said they would be here in 15-20 minutes . I got Gretchen and Mahogany up and told them the guys were coming over. Then went back downstairs and watched Spongebob. Then I heard a knock on the door and I answered it. It was the guys. Mahogany and Gretchen came downstairs and we all ate breakfast. Then we just talked until Hayes phone rang he had to leave Mahogany went with him but Nash and Cam stayed. Me and Nash watched some good old fashioned Spongebob Squarepants while Gretchen and Cam were making out. Gross. Me and Nash were laughing then all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. Like duh. But ya who knew Spongebob could be so romantic. Then we heard a knock at the door it was Brent Rivera and his girlfriend Raven. They came in and sat down and watched Spongebob with me and Nash. Like seriously way to ruin the moment. But anyways Cam and Gretchen left to go on a date. They told us they were going to the park and dinner. They left about an hour ago. But I didn't care anyways Raven was 16 and she was my best friend and Gretchen was 17 and she, now she was a sister. Nash was 19, his brother Hayes was 16. And Cam was 19 they were best friends. And I, I was 15 I had pretty Dark brown hair and brown eyes and I wore glasses. I usually wore crop tops and short shorts. I kind of had my own since of style it was a cute nerdy look.