Chapter 2: The Ride There!

Breanna POV:

So today were leaving for Magcon. "Hurry we have to leave in 3 minutes!" my mom yelled at me and Mahogany. We were going to meet Gretchen at the airport.

"I'm almost ready, be there in a minute." I yelled back. After me and Mahogany were ready we grabbed our stuff and ran down the stairs to the living room where everyone was waiting on us.

We finally got to the airport and Gretchen was waiting for us on a bench by the entrance doors. "OMG I missed you so much!" me Gretchen, and Mahogany yelled, and started doing our happy dance. Lol we're such girly girls. Some random guy was waiting on us because we were in his way so he started yelling at us, and Mahogany yelled back (a lot).

Well we bought our tickets and waited for the people to announce that our plane was boarding.

"Flight 168 to Nashville, Tennessee is now boarding." the woman on the intercom said. We got on the plane and we all sat together (luckily). We pretty much talked about Magcon the whole time well at least until we all fell asleep. I was the last to fall asleep because I was fan-girling over Magcon.

*****

Mahogany POV:

I woke up from my sleep and heard the intercom come on and the lady said we would be landing in about two hours so I decided to watch a movie with Bre and Gretchen. They woke up when the intercom came on. "Guys what do you want to watch they have Netflix?" I said. We decided to watch a couple of hours worth of PLL. Like duh

*****

Gretchen POV:

"Wake up dumb nuts were about to land" I said shaking Breanna and Mahogany. They woke up and we turned off PLL and got on our phones. Then all of a sudden the plane landed so everyone got off. The first thing we saw in the airport was Starbucks so we went.  Like duh.  By the time we finished our Starbucks we were all really hungry. And we saw a Pizza Hut so we went, and oh my god you would never guess who we saw.