Children?! When?!!

I know that Levy and Gajeel had Levin, and now he's fourteen, but them?!

"And that's when we had Rosemary here." Erza finished. (Sorry guys I don't know jerzas child's name)

"Uh, Wendy? Are you listening?" Erza poked me, and her daughter did the same. I laughed.

"Sorry, yeah, but how did you get with Jellal?" I asked.
Erza blushed.
"Well-"
"Hi! I'm Nashi!" The little girl that was behind Lucy came up to me with a wide grin. "I'm fourteen, and I'm a dragonslayer!"
Kind of childish, like Natsu.
Wait, dragonslayer?!
"Did you say dragonslayer?"
"Yup! Are you deaf?!" Nashi smiled and walked over to Natsu.
"And guess what Wendy! She also knows Celestial magic! It's a bit harder for her though."

Two different magics?!
"She's a powerhouse alright, Wendy." Lucy smiled.

I looked over to Gray and Juvia.
"Meet Rin-" The boy came out from behind him. He was large and muscular, but had his shirt off.

Like father, like son. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm Rin, and I'm fourteen."
"And this is my twin sister, Sylvia."
His sister was easily attractive, and had long, blue curly hair.
"I'm Sylvia, and I'm fourteen" She blushed and muttered, "You know that of course..."

"Are you going to make them part of Fairy Tail?" I asked, knowing the answer.
"Of course we are! Where else would we sign them up? This is the best place, and we've been here forever!"
Natsu shouted.

"Okay, then hurry up and go over to see Mira then. Oh, and Natsu, guys? Are you going to be participating in the Grand Magic Games?"

Natsu smiled. "No, but these guys are!" My eyes widened.
But they're just beginners! Then again, they are the best teachers. I can't wait to see what they can do.

Natsu's head poked through the doorframe. "Oh yeah, and Luce is going with them in the arena. She's going to be their mentor and ally in the Games.

Good.