Ready to go

We rode a carriage to the town as it had said on the request.

Since my magic power has increased, I can now heal myself and others.

I cast a Trojia spell on myself, Nova, and Nashi so that we wouldn't get motion-sickness, that really only takes place in dragonslayers. The twins, Rosemary, and Gale seemed fine, but Gale was a dragonslayer too. He probably just hasn't gotten motion-sickness yet. Oh the hell he'll be in then.

As soon as we got to our destination, we walked to the townhouse in which the towns mayor, Flipper Tom, was waiting for us with some other people who would be coming with us.
I saw a short stubby figure waiting in the ditance, probably about 25 feet away, fidgeting and looking around frantically. We started to run towards it, worried something was wrong.

"There you are! Come inside quickly!"
It was the mayor, ushering us in, still looking around for something.

"What's wrong Mayor?" I asked, peeping out the door.

"It was an insect! I hate insects!" He shuddered and hid behind the chair. Then he remembered that we were here and stood up straight, gesturing to the people who we hadn't noticed were there.

"These are the best mages here in Diomand Valley. They will help you on your quest, and will be recording how many monsters are in those caves." He waved towards the three people dressed in a white cloak, and two black cloaks. They stood, and walked up behind the mayor. "This is Maya, Richard and Chase. Maya uses earth magic, and is the youngest." The person in the white cloak removed her hood and showed her face, which had a star tattoo on her cheekbone.

"This is Richard, and he uses water magic and he's the oldest." He took off his black cloak. He had a star tattoo above his left eyebrow.

"This is Chase and he uses Gravity magic and he is the middle child." Chase removed his black hood. He had a star tattoo on his right eyebrow.

"Alright, enough with the introductions, let's go find some monsters!" I cheered, ready for some action.

I spelled Diamond  wrong on purpose...