Worried? No...

Two weeks until the Games.
"Are you worried Nashi?"
"No, what makes you think that?"
She answered, her knee bouncing. We were waiting in line for Erzas famous strawberry cake, which she only made, and shared rarely.
"Nothing. Just stop your knee bouncing, it's annoying." I smirked.
She looked down at her legs and crossed them.
I looked over Nashi, who had decided not to brush her long cherry blossom hair, and had put on a pretty white dress. Her pink guild mark was covered up by her sleeves, because she said she was going out shopping later and didn't want anyone to be scared of her. Sure, our guild is abusive, but I guess only to town property...
She drew the guild mark on her hand and covered it up with a glove, just in case she needed it to be shown and didn't want to be considered a 'pervert'.

Why? I still don't know.

"Instead of going out Nashi, you should start your first quest. A small one. You could bring the Fullbuster twins, or Rosemary. And have you met Levin or Levina yet?" We had finally gotten our cake and sat down.
"You could easily get some jewel and travel a little on your own."
She took a bite of cake and nodded.
"I could start Team Nashi!" Her eyes sparkled as she gulped down the rest of her cake and stood up from her chair. "That's a great idea Wendy!"
She ran off to the request board. I saw her quickly pick one up off the board and run to Mira. Mira nodded and clapped her hands. She handed the paper back to Nashi, and she came running back to me. "Guess what quest I got!" Nashi's face was full of excitement.
She shoved the quest into my hands, making me drop my fork. Nashi grabbed my plate and started eating my cake.

Fine, have it then.
I rolled my eyes.

'Golden Cavern'
Please help immediately! Our people have been disappearing into the Golden Cavern and have not come out! We think that we have bandits abducting our townsfolk making them mine gold and diamonds in the Cavern!
Please Help!!!
-Town Mayor, Flipper Tom

Such a weird name.

"So, have you picked your allies for Team Nashi yet?"

Nashi nodded.
"I talked to Levin and Levina, but Levin's stupid and stubborn, but he said he would come. And Levina said that she's too old for us, and so she's not coming. But the twins and Rosemary are coming."
"Team Nashi is go!" Me and Nashi high fived. (< totally realistic...)