The Dark Moon.

(Play All eyes on you by meek mill) 

Tracy's p.o.v 

I got on my bike and before I put my helmet on I felt a hand on my shoulder . Lydia and Scott . I turn around and see them they walk to the front of my bike ." Hey ." They both said ." Hi." I said ." Tracy we want you to follow us because we are taking a different route . Ok?" "Ok." I said really glum ." Ok something's wrong with you . You reek of anxiety." "It's nothing ." "Promise ?" "Promise ." I lied . But I had learnt to keep my heart rate down ." Guys I think I frogot my phone . I'm going inside to grab it and Kira ." Lydia said and walked inside . She gave me a small smile . "Tracy , ur not mad still are you ." Scott said as he looked behind him . I did the same thing and saw malia and stiles making out . "I'll never be like them..." I thought ." "What?" Scott said ." Nothing ." "You said something." "Nope just thinking out loud." Isaid with a smile . "Ok , I'll go see if they're ready ." Scott said and hugged me ." It's going to be ok. Promise." He said and I hugged  him tighter . He then let go and went over to the others . My phone went off and I saw that I got a text . 

Unknown:

When are you coming ? We need to talk.

Me:

Soon . Very soon. 

Unknown:

Ok . 

Me:

Ok

I then put away my phone and heard  Scotts bike start up. He pulled up next to me and took off his helmet . (His bike was green and mine was black and purple.). "Tracy. There was no room in stiles jeep . So I had to take my bike ." He said." Ok no prob." I said "I'm gonna go first . Then stiles . Then you'll go behind the jeep ." He said and I nodded . I then put on my helmet and and started my bike up . He did the same then pulled off . Stiles then pulled off . Then I did. 

We were traveling for a while until stiles old jeep broke down. Again. Scott didn't hear stiles screaming his name so he just continued to Mexico . I stopped because I knew something was up . I could've kept going but I didnt . I wanted to make sure that all of us got there safely. Well all except stiles. I got off my bike and walked next to my sister and Kira . I sensed that something was there . I needed to know what it was. I transformed and ran in the direction of it ." TRACY!" I heard stiles scream but I just kept running . There it was . A berserker. I tried to fight it but it was to strong . It stabbed me with a bone then ran off when malia came . "Tracy?! R u ok?!" She said as she bent down next to me. "Yea I'm fine . Let's go back ." I said malia helping me up . We started running back when we saw Kira with her sword. When we approached he she swung in our direction ." Tracy?! Oh my god !" She said as she looked at my wound. "It's fine I'll heal ." I said and then we heard a roar . We then looked around before running back to stiles and Lydia . Once we were back stiles saw me holding my side ." What happened?! Tracy ?! Are you ok ?! You could've gotten killed!" Stiles says as he comes up to me . "Glad to know you care about me and not just malia ." I mumbled underneath my breath." What? Tracy I've always cared for you. You and Malia both . "He said as he came and gave me a hug." Ow my side." I said and he looked into my eyes ." Sorry." He aid glum ." No no it ok I'll heal ." I said and moved my hand away from it to reveal my healed wound ." See? It's all good." I said and smiled at him . He smiled back and attacked me again with a hug . I hugged him back tighter ." Im sorry for how I acted . You were right I was acting like a sycopath. Your the bestest friend that I could ever ask for ." I said and tears ran down my face . We pulled away ." It's ok. I'm the one that should be apologizing . I shouldn't have said those things." He said as he wiped my tears away." It's ok ." I said and smiled my dimples showing . "Ok now let's go and get Derek and Scott ." I said as I walked over and got on my bike . Everyone got in the jeep and I pulled up next to the jeep . I looked at stiles and smiled before putting on my helmet . I then started up my bike and drove off . Next to the jeep at all times . Gosh this secret is killing me.

(Play Deorro-Cayendo )

Tracy's p.o.v 

We arrived in Mexico in front of this alley way. We all got out at the same time . I took off my helmet  and shook my hair free. "Ok here's the plan." Stiles says as I walk up to them ." Malia, Tracy and I would go in to the party and try to find Derek ." Kira said as she whipped out her nunchucks." You guys go and find scott and the calaveras ." I said as I fix my lipstick in the mirror of the jeep . I then saw the reflection of the full moon . I look up. Good thing I know how to control myself . But malia doesn't . Oh god."  We need to get her inside." I say as I walk up to the doors . There are 2 men there." Estates aqui para la fiesta." I say to the man and he lets us in . Once we were in loud music started to play and people were dancing . Malia and I went on to the dance floor and started dancing with each other . Kira went to go and sit down to look out for any of the calaveras . Malia and I started dancing until we got tired and went to go and check up on Kira . "Kira cmon ur in Mexico only once." I said ." Yea Kira , get ur ass up and dance . We can probably look out for them there." Malia said as she pulled Kira up towards the dance floor . Once we got there malia and I continued dancing but Kira started to dance. Horribly. I looked at her with a confused face and she shrugged . Malia then looked at me and I nodded . I walked up to Kira and grabbed her by her waist . She looked at me with wide eyes . I just smirked . Malia got behind her and we started dancing . Pretty soon people surrounded us and cheered us on . Then I saw a girl that looked like a calevera . I leaned over and whispered into Kira and Malias ears." Ready?" Kira whipped out her nunchucks and nodded same for Malia . We all turned and attacked each of the caleveras . I grabbed the man by his jacket and threw him back first on the ground. I smiled and looked up and Kira and Malia . I sensed another one so I elbowed them in the ribs and kicked them int their area.😂. I flashed my eyes and my fangs grew . I couldn't control my shift. Malia saw this and said ." Why are you shifting ? Its not even a full moon!!" She said and Kira ran over ." I don't know?! I can't help it ." I say then growl right when the music stops . I see stiles and Lydia with scott . Malia and Kira took me to them." She's shifting and she can't control it." Kira said and Scott took me and slung one of my arms over his shoulder so he could help me walk out of there with out getting caught. God this secret is gong to be the death of me .