The Evil Gets The Girl.( Pt 2)

Tracy's p.o.v

I got changed into a black peplum top and black high waisted shorts. I straightened my hair and put it into a half up half down( sort of like ariana grande;). Liam was currently in the shower. I then quickly text Garrett:

Me:

Hey. You bringing the wolfsbane tonight?

Garrett:

Of course babe. It's in my lacrosse stick. Can't wait for tonight. See you soon.

Me:

U are always prepared. See YA soon;)

"Hey babe who was that?" Liam asked as he looked over my shoulder already dressed. "Oh nothing." I say and lock my phone." Im going to use the bathroom." I say and walk over to the bathroom. I use the bathroom and then I hear my phone being picked up. I walk out and see liam looking at my phone." Liam what the heck?! What are you doing?!" I say grabbing my phone back." I I was um-" ." You don't trust me do you?" I say nodding. I chuckle. "No I do it's just-" "Just what Liam?" I say tears running out of my eyes. I turn around and then start laughing." What?" Liam says looking at me." Hasn't anyo told you how broken I was until you came into my life. Well that's what I thought. I thought that you were different. That u actually trusted me. I guess I was wrong." I say looking at him." Tracy don't do this please?" He asks going to grab my hand but I pull away." Liam until you realize that I'm not a sycopath. I think it's best for us to take a break." I say more tears pouring down my face." Trac-" ." Just don't. Please. Don't make this harder than it already is... just know that I'll always love you." I say and kiss him one last kiss goodbye. I then grab my keys and walk out of the house."

Play lost and found by Pia mia.

I walk to my car and then drive to the school. I saw the gang and Violet and Garrett. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Everything was falling apart again. I had no one. I parked my car and the gang turned to look at me. I got out the the car and a tear slips my eye. They saw and looked at me as I walked into the school ignoring everyone. I walked down the halls and more tears started to our out of my face. I then reached my locker and opened it on the inside had pictures of liam and I. Ones where we took silly selfies. Ones where we had kissed. I felt so alone. Lost. I then got angry and slammed my locker door shut. I then punched my locker so hard that It left a dent. I then broke down. I slid down the locker and bawled my eyes out. I then heard footsteps running towards me. I look up and see stiles scott and Lydia." Tracy what's wrong?" Stilies asks and I take a deep breath." I broke up with him... I broke up with liam." I say looking all of them. Lydia attacked me with a hug. I cried into her shoulder." Why'd you break up?" Stiles asked sitting next to me." He was snooping through my phone. He said that he doesn't trust me." I say and wipe my tears." Well guess what? We trust you. And that's all you need." Scott said and I shook my head. "No I've lost everything. I'm done without him. He's my everything and I let him go. I'm such a bitch and an ass hole." I say and look at the floor." No ur not." Lydia said and I looked at her." How am I not? I have a demon inside me that feeds off death. I've found out what I'm supposed to be. I'm supposed to be a killer. I've killed all my life. Taking precious lives. Stiles you were right. I am a monster. I deserve this." I sya getting up." Tracy-" ." It's true. Right now I need to move on from liam. And I know someone who would want me." I say and then run down the halls to find Garrett. I heard shuffling coming from the locker room so I went in. I saw Garret's blonde hair. I ran over to him and spun him around. I then smashed my lips onto his. He was shocked but kissed me back instantly. We pulled away for a few seconds. I rested my forehead onto his." What about liam?" He asks me." He won't be a problem anymore I say and smirked. He chuckled and then kissed me again. We pulled away and then I said." So where the wolfsbane?" "It's here." He said and then flipped his lacrosse stick." How'd you get it in there?" I asked as he looked at his phone." Ush the button." He said looking at me. I pushed the button and a sphere comes out of the end with the yellow substance. "Wow." I said impressed." I no right." He said like a girl and I laughed." We make a good team. But we can't tell Violet about us. She'll freak." I say and he agrees." Oh babe there's something else I wanted to show you." I say and pull out a pen." A pen?" He asks ." No u idiot." I sya and click it open to reveal a black sword." A sword." He says and smirks." One I'll use when I need it. I'm part Kitsune remember?" I say ." Oh yea. You're a-" ." Shh I don't want them to know. Especially Malia. Then she'll know that I'm made up of different parts. And that im not just a coyote." I whispered." Oh ok." He says ." Please promise me that u won't say anything?" I ask him as I put my sword down and hold his hands." I promise I won't." He said and I kissed him." Ok now get your ass out there and do ur job. She's not,paying you for lazing around." I say and he rolls his eyes. I kiss him once more before before putting my sword away and walking out to the bleachers. I take a seat next to Violet." You ready?" She asks me." Ready as I'll ever be." I say and take out my pen.