You used me!( pt 3)

Liam's p.o.v

Stiles and Malia come through the door and I Run up to them." What happened?! Where's scott? KIRA?" I ask them. "Tracy...she uh um." Stiles said looking at Malia." She what TRACY what?!" I ask." She took them." Malia said." Where?" "Mexico." Stiles said and my eyes widened. "Guess who took them?" Malia said rolling her eyes." My girlfriend." I sya biting my lips and looking at them.

Later➡️➡️➡️➡️

"Guys come on u have to let me come!" I say as I follow stiles and Malia into the kitchen." Liam, it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way to Mexico only to have u rip my throat out!" Stiles says. And I sigh." Well have to freeze you in carbonate To get you down there without wolfin out." Stiles says and I look up." Well where do we get carbonate?!" I ask. They just sigh." SHES my girlfriend stiles! I deserve to save her from this evil! I need to! Plz plz plz let me come?" I ask looking at him with puppy eyes." Fine." He says pinching his nose bridge." Let's go get my girl and scott and KIRA back." I say with a smile.

Stiles p.o.v

"Ok liam breathe! Breathe!" I yell as liam broke out of the chains." I can't." He growled and lunged for derek." Hey. Liam what 3 things can't be hidden?!" I yell and then hear Him say: The sun. The moon. The truth. "I did it. I controlled myself." He says and I smirk." Yea. U did. Without ur anchor too." Derek says as we arrive in Mexico. Derek goes to the door and before he says something, he gets dragged out by a berserker. We all then get out of the car and see that derek got stabbed by the berserker . He was gonna die." Go stiles! Go! Save Scot kira and tracy! Go I'll be ok! Go!" He said and I took off hesitantly."

Tracy's p.o.v

I felt the full moon. I won't beable to control myself. I felt my fangs and claws grow in. "Kate!" I growl and she comes to me." What?!" She says as she bends towards me. "I can't hold it anymore! I need to kill." I say growling." Hold on. Here this should help." She says as she gives me a shot with a clear substance. I started to calm down." Thanks." I say panting." They're here. You know the plan right?" She asks and I nod." Ok let's go." She says and I take off in the direction of where scott is. I see him fighting the gang. Perfect. Malia is about to kill him when kira comes in and slashes the bone in half." Stop! Scott! That's Scott!" She yells. No. "Scott stop!" I yells not knowing as he picks Liam up by his throat." Scott listen to me. Ur not a monster. Ur a werewolf. Like me." Liam says and Scott puts him down. Scott then steps back and rips the berserker mask apart with a loud roar. I then realize that Peter looked defeated that's when everything came flooding in. I wolf out then walk up to Peter." You! You knew! About everything! You helped Kate! You helped her control me! You used me!Well not anymore!" I say and I throw him into a wall. Malia then confronts Peter and he knocks her into a wall." Sorry sweetheart we'll talk about this later." He says and I say " Well ur other daughter wants to talk now!" I say and he charges at me I use my speed and doge him. "Missed me." I mock and then he plunges his claws into my stomach making me fall over. I then see scott fighting Peter and pretty soon Peter is knocked cold. I then feel a sharp pain go through me. I screamed because of the pain. Stiles ran over with Malia." Tracy?!" Stiles yelled." What color is my blood?!" I yell." Um it's um it's bright red!" Stiles yells and I smile." It's over. It's all over." I whisper and they all smile. Liam then rushes over." What happened?!" He asks as stiles Helps me up. "I'm cured! It's all over! I'm not possessed anymore!" I yell and jump into Liam's arms." I missed you so much! U have no idea." I sya and then kiss him passionately." I love you!" I say as our foreheads touch." Forever and always!" He replys and I kiss him again. I felt sparks. I open my eyes as we pull away and I see purple sparkles flutter around me. They lift me into the air and spin me around. When I land they swarm around me and create a shield around me. Once they remove themselves I look on me and I'm dressed as a dark fairy. I had purple wings and pointed ears with bright Violet eyes." Woah." They all said and I looked at them." Now you know." I say and walk up to them." What?" They all asked still shocked." This was my secret. The thing I've been hidiNg from u all." I say with a smile." So ur a fairy?" Liam asked in awe." Well I'm actually a guardian. I was trying to protect you all. I just didn't know that some thing would've happned. I'm still a chimera. I'm part wolf and part banshee as well." I say showing my dimples." Well ur one beautiful fairy." Liam says as he touches my wings." Can u fly?" Kira asks and I nod." Wanna see?" Iask and they nod. I fly upwards and purple sparkles follow me. They all smile and I land I then change back into a human and say." But I'm still tracy. So don't piss me off. Like u normally do stiles." I say and everyone laughs. We then get out of la Iglesias and I stop in front of it." Hold up let me secure this place so kate won't return." I sya and put a purple forcefield around it." Now only chimeras and fairs can cross it." I sya and liam quolls my hand." So this is it. Another villian down." I say sighing." Feels good." Liam says and I kiss his cheek." What are u sorry for?" He asks me." What I can't kiss my boyfriend on his cheek?" I say with one eyebrow raised. We both laugh and then we kiss.

Next day➡️➡️➡️➡️

"So scott took KIRA on a date. In Mexico. And u guys went with him? So that's why u missed practice?" Coach said and I rolled my eyes." Yes genius! Have u not heard anything I just said!?" I say to coach because I was getting impatient. "Ok but liam is ur problem now. Take good care of him. Got it?" Coach asks and I hugged Liam from behind and replied." Oh I will. Very good care." While kissing his neck. I rest my head on his shoulder and winked at coach. Purple sparkles sparkled from my eyes I did so." Uh huh u better." He says and walks away." I kiss Liam's neck again. He bit his lip to try and hold in a moan. I then kiss his sweet spot and he moaned. Then stiles pried me off Liam before I could leave a mark." Hey!" I yelled." I'm not watching u give him hickeys." He says and I wink at him. We all laugh as we all walk to the door of the office I was the last one to come out of the office. I used my magic and locked coaches door he tried to open it but screamed when he couldn't get out. The gang looked at me and I smirked." What? Fairies can be bad too." I sya as I hold Liam's gand. You have no idea.