2

As i arrived i knocked on the door and Rae answered,"Aye come in we just started the movie." i smiled and when i walked in i analyzed the 2 guys sitting on 2 separate couches, one with long brown hair and the other with short blonde hair spiked up a bit; both sitting on two different ends of the couches. i  pulled Rae to her room real quick furious,"Rae, i don't know if i feel to good with these two here." She looks at you in desperation,"Please (y/n), me and Corey have been trying to get something going, but it just hasn't been working because his other friend needs someone to and Corey told me that if i can hook someone up with his friend, he wouldn't have to stress about us dating." i was so annoyed,"So you basically blind dated me and used me to get some guy?" She sounded desperate,"Pleaseee (y/n), i noticed when you walked in, you were throwing eyes at the blonde a little. Please! Maybe you guys can hit it off?! PLEAAA-" i cut her off,"As pissed as i am, i'll let this slide and i'll do this "date", but if he seriously makes me feel uncomfortable, i'm out of it." She did small jumps,"Oh my god, thank you thank you thaaaank you (y/n), you will not be disappointed." i turned around and moved on back to the living room where i stood in both of the twos sight. Rae came around the corner and introduced me,"Okay guys this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Corey Feldman, and Corey Haim." She gestured her hands to the two. Huh, Corey and Corey. The 2 Corey's am i right? Rae sat by Feldman so i guess Haim was mine, i realized he's been eyeballing me a little bit. i move my way over to him and sit on the opposite side of the couch where i sit with both legs on the cushions and my hand on the arm rest. Saturday Night Fever was the first movie and Renae knows for a fact this is one of my top ten favorites. As the movie plays i've been noticing Haim has been looking at me the whole time, which makes me feel little weird, so i slowly turn my head to him and he's looking straight at me. He smirks, looks down, watches the movie some more. i look at him a little bit and to be honest i dig his dirty blonde hair and the cute little smirk, but now i'm starting to regret what i wore because i look like complete trash. Near the end of the movie, Feldman and Renae are making out almost to her room and i don't know if i've felt anymore weird. "So uh, hey hah." Him and me are alone now. i look over at him a bit shy,"uhm, heyy." i move myself into the arm rest a little closer. "i'm Corey Haim and the guy kind of going at it with Renae is my best friend." He plays with his shirt and rubs his neck,"Well uh, i'm (y/n) and i'm Rae's best friend." Haim looks back up at you with a smile,"Your names really adorable to be honest haha." Oh god now she's getting really nervous, i can see his face is all red. "Thanks," i should try and make him feel not as nervousness, so i moved in closer and rested my hand on his leg,"No ones ever told me that about my name before, it's kind of there, you know?" He looked down at my hand and he asked,"Do you uhm, uh want to go outside for a minute?" i shook my head and as much as i didn't want to, i did.