3

Today's now Friday and Corey and me have our first date. We've been dating for about a week now and he's honestly all i think about. Realizing he's a such a sensitive soul makes me like him even more. During class he's kind of all i think about, no not to a crazy extant, but as to a normal level. Renae's in my gym class and we often run together. Today she had a mouthful of words,"So how did you and Corey get along on Saturday anyways?" "Not as good as you and Feldman." i pushed her playfully,"Yeah I'm sorry we didn't come out, it was kind of .. what I've been waiting for." I laughed,"Haha yeah I'm sure you have been." The bell rang so we headed our way to the locker room. "Rae how do you feel about Corey?" She starts to take off her shoes,"Haim or Feldman?" i take off my shirt,"Haim, like how'd you guys even meet?" Rae looks at you,"Well, Feldman brought me to a party and Corey was there, so he introduced me and we were all good friends. And how I feel about Corey, he's a sensitive, quiet guy that's why I thought you two would pair up nicely, but he gets kind of moody sometimes." i look at her as i was pulling up my jeans,"What do you mean moody?" She's kind of quieter now,"I don't know he just gets mood swings or something, I don't know. Anyways I have to go class started." i put my backpack on my back and just kind of got silent. Moody, mood swings?