Chapter 1: ~Chanyé~

Chapter 1💕

In media:Chanyè

:::Chanye's P.O.V:::

{pronounced:seanyae}

I sat on the wooden floor of my bedroom closet stuffing as many of my clothes in my duffle bag as I could. The rest would just have to be shipped later. I started thinking about what I'd wanted to do with my life about 6 months ago and now here I am 20 years old moving out of my moms house. About 3 weeks ago I got accepted to Georgia State University, and so did my bestfrand Aniya. We decided that we would get an apartment close to campus so that we didn't have to live in the raggedy ass dorms they had for us. But mainly because we've always really wanted to live together, and now we have a reason to. Anyways I think that this is a really good step for me, I've never really been very independent so I think me going to live on my own, and hopefully get a degree will help open up doors for me. Now I'm not saying I'm gonna lose my party girl ways that easy, I mean imma turn the fuck up at a college party, but....... You know what they say work hard play harder! I smiled to myself as my phone rang across the room. I crawled over to it sliding the message. It took me to a text from my Aniya.

Aniya👯💕💕💕💕~
"I'm at the airport rn about to get on the plane✈️
When I get there imma sign for our apartment and be there to tell the movers where to put the stuff😊
Call me when you get here so me and Desean can come pick you up from the airport☺️
Luh yu boo 💕 see you when you get here😜!"

Mwah💋 (Chanyè)~
"Ight baby cakes☺️, I luh you too and can't wait to get there💕😇"

I clicked the home button after replying  to her message, and pressed play to start some music. My phone started playing "Buy A Heart" by Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj as I hopped in the shower making sure every inch of me was clean. I hopped out drying my body, and making sure every inch of me was lotions so I wasn't ashy. When I got out I put on my Calvin Klein bra and underwear set, then walked into my almost empty closet picking out what I was gonna wear today.I decided on a black crop top,my all white ripped jeans, and my white Air Force Ones.I put on my gold tennis bracelets my lil brothers got me and a gold ring my dad got me before he left us.

Him and my mom aren't together anymore, he lives in New York, and we live in Oakland California. My dad is White and Asian and my mom is Hawaiian and black, so me and my brothers got some bomb ass hair😂.But anyways he left us when my youngest brother Càia was 6 and when my other lil brother Càian was 10. Càia is 11 now and Càian is 15 now, even though I'm 5 years older than Càian and 9 years older than Càia we're still really close. But the boys have my grandpa as a father figure so they'll be fine, but i do think that Càian resents my dad for leaving us, and I think he's started to convince Càia to do the same. But my dad's a dead beat so I'm not surprised the boys didn't want anything to do with him when he left us. He hasn't sent my mom money since a month after he left, and he's made no effort to see us. My mom says that he left because of other issues but I know it was because he knew he couldn't be the dad that me Càia and Càian need and deserve.

After I got dressed, I started packing up the rest of my clothes in my Adidas duffle bag, as all these thoughts poured out of my head, I looked around my empty room, There was nothing but a bed frame a headboard my mattress and my blankets, that my momma would ship later. This is a whole new start for me I thought as I finished packing up my clothes and put my bag by the stairs. I walked into the bathroom rolling up my flat iron when I pulled out my phone to take a picture. So many mirror pics and selfies were taken in here I thought to myself😂 as I opened my camera.  I snapped a picture and posted it to Instagram captioning it "Dem Oakland days, bye bye oakland😌✌️👋". I stuck my phone and curling iron in my purse and turnt the lights off. I grabbed my duffle bag as I looked at my room one last time. 

I walked down the stairs and put my purse and duffle bag down. Càia, Càian, Grandma, Grandpa, and my momma were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs to say our goodbyes. I walked over to Càia cause he looked like he was crying. He flew into my arms as I felt his tears roll down my arm.

"Why you cryin? Imma be back to visit in less than 3 months. I promise imma come back all the time to see you, every holiday, and you gon come see me too. Your gonnna be okay. I promise!" I said running my fingers through his nappy twisted hair, and giving him a kiss on his head.

He pulled back from the hug as he wiped his face. I mean I don't even blame him for crying if I had to stay here with Càian longer I'd be crying too. I walked over to Càian as he laughed cause Càia was crying.

"You're so mean" ,I said smiling at him giving him a hug, "Imma miss yo nasty ass! And be nice to Cáia, please! Atleast until I come back to visit.", I giggled.

"Ight, I'll try but ain't no promises" , he chuckled pulling away from the hug.

After almost passing out from laughing so hard because my grandma told me to use protection and to stay on birth control while I'm gone, and my grandpa telling me that I shouldn't even use birth control anyways cause I shouldn't be having sex😅...... I finally got to my mom. I gave her a big hug for about a minute before letting go so I could talk.

"Thank you for everything mom! And if you ever want to ship the boys to me you can. I know how bad they be knocking your nerves.", I said laughing.

"Make sure you come back to visit every chance you get !" She said fixing my hair."I will.", I replied leaning in giving her another hug

I went down the line again giving everyone another hug before grabbing my purse and duffel bag and walking outside to my cab. I looked at my house one last time before shutting the trunk and getting in the car. This is it!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Author's Note:

Hello my Chilren. I'm really excited about this book, because there's some stuff in here that I've never written in a story, and because this is like my first real life (no celebs) real world story! There are gonna be real life situations in this book and I hope you guys will support this book and love it as much as I do. Updates will be coming to you fairly fast, and please please please COMMENT and VOTE!😂🙏 Nah but for real yall please show love by, voting. And don't forget to comment too cause I luv y'all's feedback💚💚💚💚!Get ready for the wtf and Got damn moments in this book!!!! Expect the unexpected booooos!!!!!

P.s.Oooo and yall please show love to my babygirl and sister _ladyGirl_ I luv u and miss you Sooo much sissy💞💞💞💞💞! Luv y'all sooooooooooo much and thanks for the support!

-Trxllest_God😈💚