Chapter 6: ~GSU~

::Chanyè POV::

My all black timberlands hit the pavement as I hopped out Aniya and Dequan's jeep. I walked to the backseat and grabbed my mcm purse. Aniya shut her door and walked around the car meeting me at the trunk linking arms with me.
We had just arrived at the campus and were about to go to our orientation. We planned on meeting our boss at the school merchandise store, but I wasn't boutta be round these people all day. As we walked inside the main building we saw people crowding around a door trynna get into what looked like an auditorium. Me and Aniya walked up to the line and waited for what felt like hours so that we could check in and find a seat. Once we got in we realized there weren't many seats. We stood on the wall looking for Nicki and the boys, but we couldn't find them, so we just decided to sit down. I sat down to some snobby ass bitch that asked me if I could scoot over so her friend could sit there......Of Course being the Good Samaritan I am I scooted over, but when they dimmed the lights down and her friend wasn't there yet I realized the bitch played me and say my purse in the seat.
About two snobby ass looks later the presentation started. A black lady walked up to the podium and began speaking.

"Welcome to Georgia State Universiry everyone, I'm the dean of admissions and am very excited to have you all attending GSU this Semester."

*claps*

"Now, I'm here to go over the rules for those living on and off campus, starting with slide one"

I slid down in the fold out chair as my bun hit the top of the chair......this shit boutta take forever
~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Hey beauxs I'm back and imma update as much as I can tonight so stay tuned for more. I know this chapter is sucky but it's gon get better next chapter I promise!