Chapter 3: ~Lets Talk~

Chapter 3😌:

:::Chanyès P.O.V:::

I put on my black and red Jordan shorts and a black tank top with my hair in a messy bun and turned on back to back by Drake(one of the best songs ever!😋) as I got ready to unpack the boxes, I stopped for a minute, before I got dressed I finally got a chance to read the caption on the picture Kavon posted and......his ass is grass😡! As thoughts of Kavon cheating on me ran through my head, I shook it off and started unpacking a box of me and niya's shoes and started getting to work on getting these boxes out our apartment.

;;;Aniya's P.O.V;;;

So my babygirl and bestfrand ChanChan just got here and I'm so excited!! We finally got our own place together which is what we've been wanting for sooooooo long, and it feels amazing! Now of course Chanyè is my bestfrand so I know exactly how she works.....especially with boys. Now I never was a fan of Kavon and Chanyè getting together, but I knew it was something she wanted for a while. I especially wasn't all hype when he cheated on her and she got back with him, again.....and again......and again.Yep! That's 3 time he's cheated on her and she's got back with him! I keep telling her that he's no good for her and that she needa move on but I know how hard it would be for her to let him go.I mean they are high school sweethearts and i know she loves him, but sometimes I think he doesn't feel the same way for her. I started hanging up the stuff that had to go on my side of the closet when I thought it'd be a good idea to talk to Chan about Kavon.

"So girl, let's talk!" I said setting down the clothes I was about to hang up,"If it's about Kavon I don't want to hear it." She said setting all our chucks in a row on a shelf on the freshly painted tan wall we had done earlier.I scooted over to her in my black Adidas sweats and Calvin Klein bra, as I knocked over a empty can of paint with my foot and sat Indian style infront of her.

"Well, we're gonna talk anyways!" I said grabbing the shoes out her hand putting them behind me "Now, what did he do this time?"

She looked at me and then scooted closer to me grabbing her phone off the vanity in the middle of the room. She shut off the music and scrolled into Instagram. Oooooooo shit this must be serious if its on Instagram, I mean niqqas be doin dumbass stuff on Instagram, so he either was cheating or he did something that really pissed her off. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing when she stopped looking for whatever she was looking for and shoved the phone in my face. I looked down at the screen to see Kavon sitting next to some mixed girl.........oh damn? actually it looked like she was sitting on him.

"Oh hell no!" I said scrolling down reading the caption

The caption read "When bae's gon you gotta call yo sidepiece! #sidepiece", and a whole bunch of other shit! I looked at her as I saw her sucking her teeth and shaking her leg. That means she's pissed!

"Now I know you don't want to hear this but........ You needa break up wit his bitch ass, I mean if he's dumb enough, and has big enough balls to blatantly disrespect you infront of your face, you needa break it off girl! And I know your stubborn ass has heard me say this a million times but he's-",

"I know, I know," she said cutting me off, "I've been thinking about it since we got home, and....." She paused as she took a deep breath "And I think imma break up with him."

I almost screamed with joy, and rubbed it in her face that I was right and she was wrong....but as great as that sounds, I realized it probably wasn't an easy decision for her to make. So instead....being the nice ass bestfrand that I am.... I tried to applaud her instead😒.

"Well, I'm glad you came to that conclusion, and to celebrate.....When we go pick up Onika from the airport tonight, we'll stop at 7/11 and pick up stuff for a girls night!" I said smiling,

"Oh my gosh that's exactly what I need tonight girl!" She said getting in her knees and hugging me,

"No problem girl you know I gotchu! Sisters for life," I said putting out my pinky,

"Sisters for life" she said locking her pinky with mine.

Lord, I really hope she doesn't go back on this decision! Please don't let her......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Author's Note:

Oooo yall will she break up with Kavon....or will she give in?!?!?! I'll update really soon y'all! And don't sleep on this book , cause some really juicy stuff gon go down in hur!Love you guys so much! Please share this book, add to your library, reading list, etc! Anything yall can do to get this book out there and more love would be amazing!! Thanks again yall💕💕💕!

P.S. Ooooo and what's your 3 favorite  things to buy from 7/11 yall? Lemme know in the comments! Mine is twizzlers, a slurpie, and them taquito things!!!!!OMG I love those, but anyways please tell me your answer in the comments!!! Thanx guys luv u!😈😈😈

-Trxllest_God👳🏾🐪🍗