Chapter 4: ~Can I Atleast Getcho Numba~

Chapter 4😈:

:::Chanyè P.O.V:::

"Why yall bitches dressed like that?Aint we goin to da club!"Onika said shuffling through her purse

"We ain't goin to no club! Girl we been unpacking all damn day! I'm tired as hell." Niya said from behind the wheel

"Yeah,we goin to 7/11 to get snacks, so that we can watch No Good Deed" I said looking back at her

"Oh, well dem niqqas text me and told me that they missed the plane that's why they ain here yet, so I'm down,"she said from the backseat

"Kay, Chanyè text Sean and tell him that he needa go pick up the boys,"

"Kaykay," I said grabbing her phone unlocking a picture of Aniya and Desean.

;;;Ten Minutes Later;;;

I jumped out the car as my slides hit the ground. I grabbed my purse off the seat, and closed the door, walking into the store.

"Imma get the hot fries, Gatorade, and sherbet," I said walking toward the back

"Ight,imma find the movie,"

"And I'll get the candy," said Onika

I started walking to the back past the chips, and the candy, and the donuts, and found the sherbet at the top of the freezer. I stood on my tippy toes and reached and reached, until someone grabbed my waist shifting me to the side.

"Here you go ma," he said grabbing it off the shelf shutting the freezer door. "Maybe you should stick wit da stuff on the lowa shelves" he said laughing as he handed me the sherbert.

I turned to him and grabbed it out of his hand. He looked me up and down as I did the same. He wore some black and red Jordan shorts, and a black polo wit some black slides. Damn he was tall as shit too, he had to be atleast 6 ft. The top of his head was covered with brown short twists. He kinda cute.

"Thanks" I giggled "And I would but I like this kinda ice cream"

"Me too but atleast I'm tall enough to get it" he said smirking at me

I smiled as I observed what was in his basket.2 Gatorades..... A frozen pizza......and two bags of chips. Damn! He must got a girlfriend if he buyin food for two.Damn, he was cute too! I turned around and started walking away when he jumped infront of me.

"Aye where you goin? I mean can I atleast getcho numba?"

"I don't really think your girlfriend would like that" I said trying to squeeze past him.

He looked down at the stuff in his basket and then jumped back infront of me.

"Nah baby girl , I ain't got no girlfriend right now, this fa me and my homies back at our apartment"

"Oh, sorry I just thought you were buying stuff for you and your......."

"It's ight. Butchu could make it up by giving me your number..." He said smiling down at me.

"Ok." I said smiling back at him, I mean I don't have a boyfriend right now, so whats wrong if I give him my number. I needa get over Kavon anyways, and what better way than with a new niqqa.....

He pulled out his iPhone 6 and handed it to me so I could put my information in his contacts. I quickly pulled mine out of my purse and handed it to him so he could do the same.

"Oh so we fancy huh!You got the plus. You must be ballin, ah"he said looking up form the phone at me laughing

I laughed as I put my number in his phone. Maybe this is good for me, who needs Kavon! My phone started ringing in his hand, as a familiar text tone played...... I held his phone in my hand almost dropping it as I realized who it was.Oh shit!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oooooo guys who you think it is? What do u thinks gonna happen when she find out who it is?????!I'll be giving you some updates this week! And to one of my favorite people in the world my bestfrand and sister  _ladyGirl_ i hope you have one of the best first days of school ever! I wish I was there with you, but sadly I'm not! But imysm!Luv you guys so much and thanks for the support! Ill update when I get atleast 3 votes on this chapter.

-Trxllest_God📝