Haydens pov

He blames himself for what happened it's not like he could save the world.. He didn't know what was going to happen
The time we spent together he has no idea how much it meant to me. From the first to the last kiss but I'm getting ahead of myself.

The day the dread doctors took us it was like everything changed... It changed me especially I could barely sleep when I did Id have nightmares.

We were happy for a little bit by we I mean me and Liam we hung out a lot we had history together and lunch and gym. We even would protect each other watch out for each other study together . I never had that with anyone I never felt the way I felt about Liam.
He was there for me from the start to the end.
It all started with the dance which was amazing at first other than his friends talking about these doctors and what up with Theo if you ask me he sounds a little suspicious but he did save us so maybe he is a good guy time will tell...

As me and Liam were getting closer things were getting worst scott was loosing faith in himself and didn't know what to do. The pack was falling apart. The pack reminds me of the scoot gang minus the dog anyway back to what I was saying...

It was suppose to be a fun night out from all the craziness boy were we wrong. One mintute I was playing a fun game the next I remember the dread doctors kidnapped mason and someone grabbed me but it was a lady.

Turns out she was the desert wolf aka malias crazy mom for some odd reason she wants her dead. Is everyone here crazy? Anyway... For some reason she took me because she knew my parents

She let me go after 2 days of torture just to hit me with a car as a warning