First friends

The hills- weekend

Ava

I finally got to school around 7:55. I walked into what i assume is the office. I saw an old lady. She looks nice.

"Excuse me?" I said to the lady behind the desk. "Yes" she said looking at her computer. "Umm i was wondering if i can have my schedule." "Oh yes, you must be Ava Chance ."(sorry if im stealing other peoples names)

She said. It seemed like they didnt get new kids that often. I waited as the lady got my schedule. she came back with some paper which i assume are my schedules. "Here you go dear." She handed my a paper. "Ill have paige show you around." I turned around to see a cheerful blonde."

"Hi, my name is paige reid." She said shaking my hand. "Hi im Ava Chance." I said.

"Ok so. It looks like we have most of the same classes together." As she said that a bell rang. Which i assume means we have to go to class. "First class is english." She said, i nodded.

We walked to my locker and then went to class. I sat down next to paige. "Thats Mr.brookes." paige whispered to me. I just sat there. Looking out the window.

I turned to the teacher hearing my name. "Ms.chance" he said. "Yes.?" Everyone was looking at me now. My breathing started to shift. I looked at the teacher again "can you repeat the question." I said shyly.

The class became filled with laughter. "Settle down, settle down, Ms.chance i said can you tell us about your self. Seeing as your new and all."

I stood up and tried to talk but my mouth was dry. I managed to get some words out. "Um im Ava Chance. Me and my family moved to sydney from Chicago Illinois." After that I sat down.

The teacher began talking again while i started doodling on my notebook. The rest of my classes were boring. When lunch came I sat with paige.

we talked for a while when some new people sat infront of us. I assumed they were paige's friends "hey guys. This is Ava." I waved to the 3.

"Hey." The girl with dyed red hair said. "Hi." The tan girl said. The guy with black hair just waved while stuffing a bag of chips in his mouth. A/N not the literal bag lol.

I looked at paige. " This is Stacy,Chloe,and Ethan." paige said. I just nodded. "Sooo." I think her name was chloe said. "Have you made any friends yet."

"No you guys are my First friends" I said. "Oh cool" Ethan said. The bell rang and we all headed to our next classes.