Million questions

Lost ones ~ j.cole

Ava

David lets them in and i run upstairs. I hear talking as im running to my room. I lay down crying.

After a bit my mom walks in. "Im sorry Ava im really sorry." She says rubbing my back as i sit up. "But sadly we're kinda trapped and have to have dinner with the Hemmings." I sigh "ok"

She walks out leaving me witj a million questions. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I look a mess :/ my eyes are red & puffy there is dry blood on the side of my head, my hair is a mess. I just look like death.

But i have to go and have dinner with the Hemmings. I go to my vanity and put some light makeup on. Then i pick something to wear. I decide since everyone is all dressed up i would be the odd one out :).

I grabbed some grey nike sweatpants and an oversized black hoodie.

***Luke***

Mr. Chance i think lets us in. His smile is big. I walk in and see Ava hugging her mom with tears in her eyes. Next thing i know she runs upstairs.

Noone really notices but me and Mrs. Chance. I walk after her but Mrs. Chance stops me and tells me she's got it. My dad is talking to Mr.chance apparently they work together.

After Mrs.chance comes down and starts serving the food i see Ava coming down the stairs with a messy bun, baggy pants and sweater. Her eyes are still red as if she was crying.

No one says anything when she comes down. I let her sit in my seat. I pull the chair at and smile "hey" i whisper.

"Hi" she whispers back with a crack in her voice. She drinks water. "Hi" she says clearer.

We eat and then leave. As we are getting ready the adults talk. I pull Ava aside and sit on the couch. "So what happened ? Why were you crying when we got here ?" I ask.

She looks down and a strand of her falls out of her bun. She looks back up "I---

She gets cut off by her dad "hey your folks are leaving better go before they leave without you." He says pushing me to the door. I turn around to see Ava looking scared as if she saw a ghost.

"Wait" i say and walk to their kitchen. I grab the flowers i brought and walk back to the living room. I go up to Ava with the flowers. "Here for you" i say

And hand her the roses. "Thank you" she says with a smile. It doesnt look like the usual fake smiles but it doesnt quite look like the smile she had when we were at the field behind the school. So i dont know what to think.

After that i leave with a million questions running through my mind.

A:U:T:H:O:R:S N:O:T:E
HELLO💗, i shall post more often 😊. When i reach 5k reads i will start asking questions to you. Anywayss hope you enjoyedd. Follow me
snapchat; Nataliaa643 & Instagram; _natxliaa_