5. Hidden Secret

*Picture of Emma*

Emma's POV.

I don't know why but I really trust Becky. Why don't I drag her popularity down? Jack has a crush on her but... Why am I so cool with it?

Normally I would act like Regina George if someone stole my crush.

I maybe should tell Becky about... No... I can't... Maybe she will help me?

My mom is a alcoholist and drugdealer. My dad left her and she became insane.

Than that day... That awful, awful day it happened...

I walked home from school hoping my mom had passed out so she didn't punch me.

I heard a gunshot and then a happy evil laugh.

I opened the door to find my mom laughing with a gun in her hand.

On the floor was my little brother with white stuff in his mouth, that I knew was drug.

Mom had shoot him three times one in the stomach, one in the neck and one in the head.

I ran for a telephone when I heard my mom say "If you tell anybody about this I'm gonna kill you to" Her voice was dark and scary.

I nodded and ran up to my room. I heard footsteps in the stairs and I was about to lock the door but mom was faster.

She opened the door and screamed "YOUR MOBILE!!!" In my face.

I nodded weakly and gave her my mobile.

She threw it at the wall so pieces of glass flew over me and the room.

I ran to the bathroom and washed myself.

I ran up to my room and locked the door.

I throwed myself on the bed and started to cry.

I cried because my brother, because the pain and most of all what happened to my mom after dad left.

If dad saw this, I'm sure he would pick me up and call a police so my mom can live in jail the rest of her life.

Should I really tell Becky..?

Maybe... Maybe not... But... Maybe... Just maybe...

/Skylar. M<3