four

tyler leaves the cafe that afternoon with a smile on his face and a new contact in his phone. not to mention a promise of meeting up with josh again in two days time.

tyler wasn't sure he could wait that long, he was stressing out far more than usual. jenna had shown up at tylers door with pizza and a film about twenty minutes ago.

the two best friends were sat on the sofa watching zombieland, until jenna pauses the film and turns to tyler.

"so, where is josh taking you on saturday?" she asks.

tyler turns to her and sighs,
"i dont know jen, im really stressing out about it."

jenna moves closer to tyler and wraps an arm around him in a comforting manner.

"it'll be fine ty, im sure he'll take you somewhere nice."
she reasons, "but jen, i know he'll take me somewhere nice but i just i-im so scared i'll mess up" tyler chokes out.

all hope of continuing the film is lost as tyler breaks into tears on the sofa, jenna is used to this. she knows tyler is very easily stressed out and has minor cenophobia (fear of new things or ideas) so he struggles taking on change.

"tyler, babe." she sighs, rubbing his shoulder. "trust me, you're gonna be fine." she pauses, thinking of what to say next "just think of him as a friend, and if he doesn't like you or thinks you're weird then obviously he isnt worth your time." she continues.

tyler sniffles and nods, turning around and nuzzling his head into jennas neck and wrapping his skinny arms around her.

tyler is still anxious for saturday, but jenna knows how to make him feel better for just a bit.

jenna pulls back from tyler, and he wipes his tear stained cheeks on the sleeve of his jumper.

"so," she speaks
"how about we put on some house of heros and have ourselves a little dance party?"