twelve

ever since josh got back tyler's been acting really strange. he still goes to the cafe every morning, but this time he stays much longer than usual.

when he comes home, he doesn't text or call josh and when josh comes over he's distant. josh doesn't know what he did, he didn't think he'd done anything.

truth is, tyler was having a bit of an inner dilemma. he feels bad, for lying to josh about the whole 'oh hahah i'm actually a really obsessive fan of the band you're in' thing. tyler doesn't even know why he feels bad about it, because he likes josh for the person he is, favourite band or not.

tyler still hasn't taken the photos of josh off his wall though, and his lockscreen is still a–mildly creepy–collage
of josh in tank tops. so, he probably should've sorted that out before he decided to leave his phone at josh's house one afternoon.

as soon as tyler realises the next day, he knows he's fucked. he's so damn fucked he want's to cry. before he can register what's going on he's pulling on a pair of star wars pyjama pants and sprinting out of the apartment, barefoot and hair a mess.

part of him is praying to all god's and some superheroes that josh hasn't noticed, but somehow tyler has this gut feeling that josh knows. tyler hurriedly climbs into his car and revs it up, he's in too much of a hurry to cry now.

his chest feels tight and he's driving well over the speed limit and he doesn't even really know why. well he does, but he doesn't understand why it's such a big deal. he pulls up infront of josh's apartment block and gets some odd looks.

i mean, you dont expect to see a grown man, barefoot, in star wars pyjamas sprinting out of his car at 2pm on a saturday.
he runs so fast, tyler sprints through that lobby and he cant be fucked waiting for the elevator so he takes a stairs.

he runs up the whole 14 flights and when he gets to josh's door he realises he's crying, he's hyperventilating and oh god he cant show up at josh's door like this-

before tyler can knock the door swings open and tyler's heart stops beating because it's not josh who opens the door. god- it's the most beautiful girl tyler's ever seen. she's got silver hair and when she sees tyler standing there
looking like a wreck she grimaces.

she reaches into her back pocket and pulls out tyler's old cracked iphone. she places a hand on her hip before handing the phone to him, tyler goes to speak before he's cut off.

"why don't you go tell josh's entire fanbase that you just fucked him over? i'm sure journalists would pay alot for that story." suddenly the door is being slammed in tyler's face and fuck- he doesn't know what to do he's going to throw up he cant breathe.

he's stuttering like mad and there's no one even there to listen. there are tears running freely down his cheeks now and sinks onto the floor outside of josh's door, placing his head in his hands.

hes shaking and he knows this is bad. he hasn't had a panic attack this awful since highschool, he doesn't even know how to stop it.

tyler just sits there, sobs wracking his body as he shakes and splutters. he doesn't care who hears him, he needs to let this out.

tyler gets the feeling that josh doesn't like him anymore.

(i'm so sorry.)