"Please... Don't..."

I walked along the Blood Moon pack's territory. I never intended to end up here, in fact Ive been trying to avoid this place, but here I am.
My name is Kat.
I am 17 years old. 
I am a rogue.
I was once part of the Red Snow pack, formerly the second largest pack in the United States. I am naturally strong, judging by having Alpha blood, because of me being the Alpha's only daughter.
But that all changed when my mother died in the jaws of the Blood Moon's former Alpha, Alpha Bryce.

The cold snow stung my paws, and I shivered with a bit of anger as I looked at what seemed to be Blood Moon's pack house.
A 3 story mansion with a modern look.
I must have been staring at it with a cold gaze for quite a while, because I didn't seem to notice that a large gray wolf, standing high, growling and gnashing his teeth at me.

I slowly turned, not backing down. I made sure that I stood tall, snarling at him. The power that is radiating off of him... Not as strong as an Alpha's, but really close to that.
Well fuck.
I was about to fight the most murderous pack's Beta.

In one swift movement, the Beta charged at me, knocking me to my back with a menacing growl. I rolled back to my paws instantly and snarled at him, using my old Alpha command that I had gained throughout the past years.

Just then, I saw a shift in his jade colored eyes. I swear, just for a split second he seemed to submit to me with his eyes.
However, I thought too soon.
I knew he was pissed off now, because I was just a filthy rogue using an Alpha command on him.

I growled, swiftly turning to sink my wolf jaws into his hing leg, provoking a yelp of surprise from him.
He shook me off, and I growled with satisfaction as blood started to pour out of the fresh wound.

I instantly regretted doing that.
His eyes turned pitch black.
He was no longer in control. His wolf was.

As if he just gained way more strength, with one blow, he knocked me to my side and tore his teeth into my shoulder.
I whimpered in pain, but that only made it worse.
The Beta pinned me down, slashing his sharp claws down my underbelly, with me barking out profanities signaling the amount of pain I felt. I let out small cries and whimpers as he continued to practically maul my body until I was no longer a white color, but bloodstained.
He was about to snap his jaws on my neck, but he stopped and his eyes returning back to their jade color.
"Shift now. "
He growled in his wolf form.
I slowly got up, tucking my tail underneath me in submission.
The Beta shifted behind a tree, putting on a pair of black-and-white joggers, and a white muscle tee.
I made little damage to him though. He only had a deep gash on his right leg, which I noticed because of the blood seeping through his pants, and a few scrapes and cuts here and there.

He walks up to me and hands me a tang top that I guessed he was wearing before we got into that fight because it smelled like him, and handed it to me, along with a pair of gray joggers that looked my size.

How the hell did he get these?

My light brown hair was somehow placed neatly into a bun, but I looked like a hot mess. There was blood and bruises that marked my skin, and I felt my right leg buckle underneath me.
My wolf cowered down in my mind, and I felt weak and useless because of that.

"What's your name? "
The Beta asked, calmness laced in his voice. I felt his eyes traveling up and down my body in approval.

"... K-Kat... What about you? "
I muttered, looking down. I was wearing a black pair of Converse.
That took hell of a lot of courage for me to ask.
"Blake. Beta Blake. "
I nodded, and nervously twiddled around with my fingers.
Blake looked at me directly, and he yet again, calmly spoke.
"What are you doing here? You attacked me, a Beta. There's no choice but to bring you to Alpha Ashton. "

My gaze fell back to the snowy ground. I decided to keep quiet. When I heard the name of their Alpha, tears threatened to fall down my face.
"Please... Don't... "
I pleaded, voice barely above a whisper.
Blake shook his head emotionlessly, and grabbed a hold of my wrist roughly, making me whimper.
But I felt something. A twinge of.. Sparks?
No... They don't feel like a Mate's sparks. These lost their intensity.
I'm pretty sure he felt them too, because he suddenly jerked his hand away from me and then picked me up bridal style.
As we passed bushes with fragrant flowers in them, the door of the mansion was only a few feet away.
Blake stopped, wiping a tear off of my cheek that I had no idea fell, he mouthed a single word to me.

Sorry.

Not wanting to be alive right now, I buried my face into Blake's chest, feeling a hard six pack as I sobbed. A few tingles shot throughout my body, and just by the way he tensed his grip on me, I knew he felt them too.
With a hard shove, Blake opened the Mansion's double doors, and walked in. I felt the burning stares of Pack members, and I guessed that Blake noticed because he then, using Wolf speed, ran up the stairs with me still in his arms, and we appeared in front of a huge room that had a gold label reading: Alpha Ashton's Office.

I shot Blake a death glare as I removed my face from his well-chiseled chest.
He looked into my almost silver eyes and scoffed, setting me down ever so roughly, causing pain to shoot immediately up my let, and a growl escaped my bloody lips.

Talk about mood swings.

Blake knocked, and I heard the most beautifulest voice in my life say, " Come in. "
The most amazing smell hit my nose.
But I was too scared to realize that my mate was in here.
I started to shake a little but trailed right behind Blake as we entered the Office.
It was huge. A black desk with a bunch of papers, a MacBook, and things that you would normally find in an office were stacked neatly, and a comfy looking office chair was perfectly aligned with everything.
The nice hardwood flooring.
The off-white walls.
Pictures in black frames.
Two large windows.
A bookshelf.

And then an Alpha.

Feeling the surge of his power, I felt so outranked.
Blake grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently, as he led me towards Alpha Ashton.
Blake moved to the left of me, showing me to the Alpha.

Alpha Aston looked up at me with his cool gray eyes. He looked to be 6'5 with me being 5'9 and Blake being 6'0.
His eyes scanned my injured body, growling at Blake.

Why is he growling at Blake? Shouldn't he be the one growling at me?

When my gaze met his, I felt shocks of electricity fill my body. His eyes filled with lust.

'Mate. '
My wolf growled, with a husky voice.
Holy shit.