"What was Alpha Bryce like? "

Me, being the future Luna of this pack of murderers, was not allowed to have food until I became something more than a rogue.

"Ashton please... I haven't ate since I before I came here. "
I looked up at him with sadness.

"I will not allow you to eat, until you show me you are worthy of being a Luna, by challenging Cassidy. "
Ashton said, running a hand through his blonde hair. He grabbed the remote of the huge flatscreen TV and turned it off.
"Which you are going to do right now. "
I heard him say.
Great.

**********

I set all the clothes that I was wearing down behind a wide tree, and shifted into my large white wolf.

I saw Ashton and Blake in their wolves, and their heights were the same as in human form, like me.
I padded up to them I little more, and found what looked to be Cassidy's wolf.
I must admit, Cassidy had all the good looks in human form, but her wolf was a very ugly color.
Mahogany with blonde and brown, with a white tail tip.
She looked like a pup's first drawing of a wolf.

I drew my lips back into a snarl, baring my teeth at her.
We started to circle each other, waiting to see who would give the first blow.
She leapt at me with her jaws open, and I dodged, making her hit a tree, giving me time to whirl around and sink my jaws into her side, drawing blood.

Cassidy whimpered, but as I drew back from biting her, the fake Luna's jaws clamped around my neck.

Of course I would not let her win so easily. Plus, my wolf was a better fighter than me.

I watched Ashton and Blake from the corner of my eye, of course they were both watching closely.

I let my wolf take full control with a loud ass growl.
Of course she was dying to get revenge on the blonde, for fucking with our mate.

My eyes turned a very dark blue, nearly black, and my height grew about another inch, and I felt my human senses fade away.
Yes, you can say my wolf is very aggressive at times.

I snarled at her, and tore my teeth into her right eye, earning a series of cries and whimpers of pain.
In seconds, she lodged her hind legs onto my underbelly, and slashed, making a gash.

I snarled and hissed at her. I saw the snow around us splattered with specks of blood.

My wolf's anger was driving Ashton's wolf crazy. I could see it in those darkened gray eyes.
I felt my wolf's muscles bunch, as I pounced on Cassidy.
I swiftly had her pinned, and she slashed at my underbelly even more, but I didn't care.
My wolf gave me back control, so I gave her thanks.

Cassidy was snapping her jaws at me, but I dug my nails into her skin painfully, slowly tearing her skin.
She whimpered, but still wouldn't submit.

Pathetic.

I let my wolf take her control again.
I felt Lucy clamp her fangs into Cassidy's neck.
Cassidy went limp, whining in pain.
Blood filled my taste buds.
Lucy let go, and I felt myself move above many ranks.
My wolf cocked her head back, and triumphantly howled into the morning sky.

*********

I had happily ate my breakfast, and was sent to the Pack Doctor just to make sure that my injuries were okay.
I heard that Cassidy wasn't going to be called Luna anytime soon.
I was already declared the new Luna, and from moving up a bunch of ranks, I grew a little taller.

But I refused to let Ashton mark me.

'You should let our mate mark us. '
Lucy said, annoyed by my resistance towards Ashton.

'Blake is also our mate. I don't get it... I can't let them both share us, but I don't want Blake to feel the pain of our rejection.  '
I felt Lucy growl, and then wander off into wherever she goes in my mind.

I was inside the living room that was on the third floor, a few rooms away from Ashton's.

The Alpha was watching a wolf documentary on the National Geographic channel.

Of course.
What werewolf wouldn't?

I was beside him, curled up on the couch with a blanket over me.
After all, it was Winter.

Ashton was focusing in on the part of the Documentary that was talking about the Alpha. The narrator's heavy British accent spoke.

"The Alpha male stalks around his territory, looking for other male intruders. He will never tolerate another male on his territory that tries to mate with one of his females. The only male members of the pack are the juveniles. After a certain amount of time, they go off  in hopes of establishing a pack of their own. "

Ashton burst out laughing and I growled in pure annoyance.
"What dumbass Alpha wouldn't let other male wolves into his pack! "
I heard him say.

I stayed quiet.
Then I was suddenly anxious to ask about Alpha Bryce.

"Ashton...? "

My mate's gray eyes looked into mine.

"Yes? "

I felt my voice start to run cold. I avoided his gaze.

"What was Alpha Bryce like? "
I said, a little disgusted, but I didn't let that show.

"Well... "
I heard Ashton start off.
"My father was a bloodthirsty Alpha, thats for sure. I one day wished to follow in his footsteps, and that wish came true once I became Alpha. My father gave up being Alpha one day, and handed that title to me. But he disappeared the next day, and no wolf has been able to find him in the past two years. "

I stared at Ashton, speechless, in pure horror.

"No... "
I whispered.
I stood up and dropped the blanket in the process, and stared at Ashton in horror.

"Is something wrong Kit-Kat? "
He said.

"Y-your father... The reason I was rogue... "
I said, feeling my blood run cold. I'm pretty sure that my blue eyes were darkened.
My wolf was also angered. So much has happened to us when we were rogue.

"Your father killed my mother! "
I said, snarling. He looked at me, emotionless, then looked at the shaggy white carpet.

My gut wrenched inside me, and a tear fell from my face.
I felt sick.

"What pack were you part of? "
He said. I could see it in his expression that his wolf was fighting to calm me and my wolf down.

"Red Snow. "
I said flatly.
Ashton's wolf finally won control, because in a few moments, I was embraced by an Alpha and sparks filled my side.
I felt heavy breaths escape the Alpha's mouth, and he buried his face into the crook of my neck.
"Mine... "

I let him calm his wolf down. Lucy was purring in my head.

He pulled away from me, and I sighed.

"... Sorry about your mom. "
He murmured. Through the mate bond, I felt his guilt.

"Don't fall into the steps of your father then. "
I said, switching my gaze back to the TV.

"When the female wolves are in heat, the Alpha male only impregnates those females worthy of becoming his mate. This mostly happens during Spring, the mating season. "

The Alpha placed his hand on my thigh.

"When can I mark you? "
He said, leaning closer to me.

"Once you realize that I have two mates. "